All-Star Cheer Pros January 29th In California

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

no...he was a 3...he worked his butt off all summer and finally made it to coed...:)

worldchampME
That's not true. He was on a level 5 last season as well. Truth is: He thoroughly enjoys performing and loves being on the floor. He can only do level 3 skills on a level 3 team anyways so its not that big of a deal. He's been begging to be given the opportunity to compete with senior silver also (Britney Spears routine) because he is pretty much obsessed with them. He is just a kid who loves what he does.

and the truth comes out haha jk well thank you admin for the clarification. It shows that he, like I do, loves to perform.

all I know is that I added back in their scores from deductions and gave them back their execution scores, and they won, by a generous amount. Senior Black has quite the deductions as you saw :)

all I know is that I added back in their scores from deductions and gave them back their execution scores, and they won, by a generous amount. Senior Black has quite the deductions as you saw :)

What percentage of perfection did you rate the Execution scores?
Did you do it at the whole maximum value?

How did you decide what level of execution the judges would have awarded if they had hit cleanly?

Just curious.

Straight up, I'm not gonna do the whole RIDE TILL I DIE CF thing that most do with their programs meanj, I accurately put it together with my judging knowledge and without any deductions either teams, points given where theyre deserving, Senior Black has a higher Raw Score. If I were just being a "CF groupie" about it and typed up some random stats, don't u think this post would be crawling with interjections...it's not, just u.. Just saying, not being rude, just trying to make this look a bit clearer for u :D

considering worldchampME has judged numerous events including Jamfest Indy and a lot of other ones, I would think he gave them a fair percentage of how it looks when stunts are all up.

Straight up, I'm not gonna do the whole RIDE TILL I DIE CF thing that most do with their programs meanj, I accurately put it together with my judging knowledge and without any deductions either teams, points given where theyre deserving, Senior Black has a higher Raw Score. If I were just being a "CF groupie" about it and typed up some random stats, don't u think this post would be crawling with interjections...it's not, just u.. Just saying, not being rude, just trying to make this look a bit clearer for u :D

If you both say @worldchampme's unbiased & able to detach himself from his program enough, your word is good enough for me.
Thanks for the clarification. :)

Back