All-Star Cheer Pros January 29th In California

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think it was the first time they have been on the floor and are still tweaking the routine...:)
thats understandable..... but i was just curious because if they r competing against CF next weekend...wouldnt they want to get a score sheet against them so they can see where they really stand ?

thats understandable..... but i was just curious because if they r competing against CF next weekend...wouldnt they want to get a score sheet against them so they can see where they really stand ?
they will be going to Palm Springs and Dallas...I can't speak for Tannaz but maybe they are just building on what this team has as apposed to what other teams are doing...I mean at this point..:)

gotcha..but i dont mean to like stack their team against other teams....i just mean so they can see the difference in scores since CF has been to worlds and they usually get their paid bid in palm springs.... ...Nothing Against Ca inspire they looked great out there.... but CF is the Biggest competition in this division ...at least in california they are so i personally wouldve wanted to know how i compared in score against them... or at least get some judging comments back

gotcha..but i dont mean to like stack their team against other teams....i just mean so they can see the difference in scores since CF has been to worlds and they usually get their paid bid in palm springs.... ...Nothing Against Ca inspire they looked great out there.... but CF is the Biggest competition in this division ...at least in california they are so i personally wouldve wanted to know how i compared in score against them... or at least get some judging comments back
in all likelyhood...Inspire isn't done yet...but like calked said...they probably got a scoresheet

I'm glad to see CF learned that having risky stunts is not everything. Don't get me wrong, I love their creativity, but hated how many teams would place higher in stunts. E.g. Diamondz was the first all girl to do high to high stretches with good execution.

I'm glad to see CF learned that having risky stunts is not everything. Don't get me wrong, I love their creativity, but hated how many teams would place higher in stunts. E.g. Diamondz was the first all girl to do high to high stretches with good execution.

Are you talking about Nfinity having risky stunts with poor execution? I thought Coed Black and Diamondz always had a great mix of both.

Back