All-Star Cheer Pros January 29th In California

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Are you talking about Nfinity having risky stunts with poor execution? I thought Coed Black and Diamondz always had a great mix of both.
Yes, they had the best stunts but even when they hit some look to hectic. Now seems like they are doing better.

well...us being from smoed and you being from brandon.....we KNOW how it feels to be in freeze frame with red circles....not cool...but karma usually takes care of it....best of luck...and again...taking the high road and saying congrats to Nfinity and Aces...it was a great day for them...:)
I'm a little confused by this with the smoed and Brandon part...? (I also haven't been on the mat with black since worlds 2008... I'm alumni but thanks for the good luck) I was just saying I don't think that plank post was intended to be mean.. But I think your saying it never feels good to be pointed out on the Internet which I completely agree with!

Btw.. Watched smoed's video and (by looking at your picture I could recognized your cp) and she is incredibly talented && looks like she has a few years left, can't imagine how great she will be by her senior year!!

I'm a little confused by this with the smoed and Brandon part...? (I also haven't been on the mat with black since worlds 2008... I'm alumni but thanks for the good luck) I was just saying I don't think that plank post was intended to be mean.. But I think your saying it never feels good to be pointed out on the Internet which I completely agree with!

Btw.. Watched smoed's video and (by looking at your picture I could recognized your cp) and she is incredibly talented && looks like she has a few years left, can't imagine how great she will be by her senior year!!
awe..thanks...I was referring to some pretty yucky pics of smoed from worlds last year and brandon this year and yes...I agree too...you are too kind about my cp...:) Brandon is fierce and has always been so....so kudos to you...:) My cp is 14....so yes..she has a couple years left...she loves cheer and is trying to absorb every second she has...:) thanks again!

Yes, they had the best stunts but even when they hit some look to hectic. Now seems like they are doing better.

I completely agree with the topic though, we always tried to push the bar with the stunting, but choreography has always been our trick to placing well. Thankfully we got it together and can have a mixture of both now! Thanks for the positive comments :)

I'm glad to see CF learned that having risky stunts is not everything. Don't get me wrong, I love their creativity, but hated how many teams would place higher in stunts. E.g. Diamondz was the first all girl to do high to high stretches with good execution.

ugh yes diamondz...so fierce! I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE THIS team

Back