All-Star Cheer Pros January 29th In California

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

awe you're a gem, thank you, we're pushing trust me, we have BRAND NEW additions going in for this weekend and the rest of the season, stay tuned for them !!
I can tell you guys work really hard, i remembered you guys last season at Jamz working on your stunts over and over even after you guys peformed a couple hours later working on them again! you guys are def. one of my favs this year!!

I can tell you guys work really hard, i remembered you guys last season at Jamz working on your stunts over and over even after you guys peformed a couple hours later working on them again! you guys are def. one of my favs this year!!

Oh we dont speak of jamz..... :confused::banghead: haha

Thank you for the kind words, they mean a lot to us :)

2j4u8om.jpg

tumblr_lylrvd1bbq1qlvbf1o1_400.jpg

Its the newest fad. Its called plank diving.
really? you're gonna do that....I wouldn't make fun of them if I were you....cause we know you would love for someone to do this to you...right?...does ANYONE of you have a first performance of the year that "things" happened? Not cool....geeeez....being gracious isn't that difficult....:/

really? you're gonna do that....I wouldn't make fun of them if I were you....cause we know you would love for someone to do this to you...right?...does ANYONE of you have a first performance of the year that "things" happened? Not cool....geeeez....being gracious isn't that difficult....:/

I don't think they meant it in a mean way to make fun of them...(although I always try to assume the best in people & I may be wrong) It caught my eye when i first watched it too.. When they froze the video at that spot it just happened to look like he was planking.. Planking is popular so I think the joke wasn't personally towards the guy.. it just happens to look like he is planking in mid air.

I don't think they meant it in a mean way to make fun of them...(although I always try to assume the best in people & I may be wrong) It caught my eye when i first watched it too.. When they froze the video at that spot it just happened to look like he was planking.. Planking is popular so I think the joke wasn't personally towards the guy.. it just happens to look like he is planking in mid air.
well...us being from smoed and you being from brandon.....we KNOW how it feels to be in freeze frame with red circles....not cool...but karma usually takes care of it....best of luck...and again...taking the high road and saying congrats to Nfinity and Aces...it was a great day for them...:)

You totally took my comment for something it wasnt. I was in no way making fun of them, brandon0309 is right. I said plank diving because it looked like he was planking the air. I thought it was cool, I mean how many people can stall a dive and be perfectly horizontal like he was. I actually liked inspires performance and was one of the people at the front of the floor yelling my head off for them.

Back