All-Star Cheer Pros January 29th In California

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

well...us being from smoed and you being from brandon.....we KNOW how it feels to be in freeze frame with red circles....not cool...but karma usually takes care of it....best of luck...and again...taking the high road and saying congrats to Nfinity and Aces...it was a great day for them...:)
If karma usually takes care of it, then why do you need to speak on it.

A good sport, class and dignity doesn't need to be announced it should happen naturally, either in your words or actions. IMO

Share your opinion with your minions above. They are lacking it all.

Did Cali large coed compete? If so any videos? I'm in love with SMOED this year. aaaand, good job to cali ioc5 and cheerforce! Cheerforce did really good!

well....always doing my best to be a good sport...and never giving up hope that people will act with dignity and class
#onecouldhope

Your supporting an action, "Planking", that represents defamation and inhumane actions toward a certain race of people, and then saying how people need to act with class and dignity? Oxymoron if you ask me.. Go research planking before you try and defend it.

Get back on topic. CheerPros.
Thank you everyone for the support for Cheerforce Nfinity!

Did Cali large coed compete? If so any videos? I'm in love with SMOED this year. aaaand, good job to cali ioc5 and cheerforce! Cheerforce did really good!

No large coed did not compete they were just there showing their support.

Your supporting an action, "Planking", that represents defamation and inhumane actions toward a certain race of people, and then saying how people need to act with class and dignity? Oxymoron if you ask me.. Go research planking before you try and defend it.

Get back on topic. CheerPros.
Thank you everyone for the support for Cheerforce Nfinity!
what the heck are you talking about...my comment had nothing to do with planking...
#getitstraight

Back