Cheer Quotes!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 23, 2011
"Hey! Now that we've competed, let's go get some pizza, nachos, fries, funnel cake, warmed nuts, and dippin' dots"
this is the best cheer quote i have ever heard! i dont know about you but i dont eat much before comp and right after i get off stage it's like thanksgiving!!
any other good cheer quotes?

Haha, love that!!:)

1. If cheerleading was easy, they'd call it FOOTBALL!
2. Any man can hold a girl by her hand, but only the elite can hold her by her feet.
3. A cheerleader is like an elastic, their flexible, they stretch and spring, they get snapped into the air, they do hair, but with too much stress they can break.

Quote from my daughter suffering from a case of nerves right before competing at Cheersport this year (on IOC5 after a two year retirement):

Me: *throwing up in trashcan next to stage*
Cheersport staff lady: *staring*
Me: *turn to lady* "Gotta get skinny before I compete"
Cheersport staff: *look of horror*

Quote from my daughter suffering from a case of nerves right before competing at Cheersport this year (on IOC5 after a two year retirement):

Me: *throwing up in trashcan next to stage*
Cheersport staff lady: *staring*
Me: *turn to lady* "Gotta get skinny before I compete"
Cheersport staff: *look of horror*

Haha your daughter sounds hilarious!

"trophies are earned at practice, but picked up on the competition floor" -my gyms saying from like four years ago :p

My special needs team was at a local comp yesterday. Walking back to warmups and one of my athletes B is talking to L and says- "We're totally gonna crush these guys today."

cool.png

"Wanna know what Champions look like? Gimme 2 minutes and 30 seconds and I'll show you!"
I Like this one! :)

Back