All-Star Cheer Rooms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I saw a picture of something a girl made... she was on Cheer Extreme Small Senior X, and it was a frame with her uniform in it, and a bunch of pictures inside of it. I love it. I'm gonna try to find it.

How big are you imagining this to be? Like, the size of a cheer gym or like, a little workout room the size of a large bedroom or a dance studio?

Paint a picture of the worlds back drop and change the year each year lol. It could be like she's performing and practicing for that moment

1. Paint the wall as if it were a competition backdrop.
2. Make a wall of fame with her medals, bows, and a little shadow box of her old uniform.
3. Create a little "water break" corner with one of those big Gatorade jugs you see at football games. You should also paint and bedazzle the jug so that it's pretty.
4. Start a growth timeline. Every competition you go to, take your favorite action shot of your CP and at the end of the season, put them in frames on the wall in chronological order. Add to the timeline the next year, and it will keep getting longer year after year. When she gets older, it'll be so much fun to look at that wall and see what she's accomplished.
I have an idea! PLEEEASE tape her reaction and post it on the board when it's all done. Stay fierce. You go mommy! :chestbump:

I saw a picture of something a girl made... she was on Cheer Extreme Small Senior X, and it was a frame with her uniform in it, and a bunch of pictures inside of it. I love it. I'm gonna try to find it.
Are you talking about this? Twitter
Its Maddie Gardner's uni in a frame. I <3 the idea!:)

you are officially the best mom ever !! haha everybody already said the ideas I had, just wanted you tell you that your daughter is so lucky you support her cheer career & are willing to do this for her!

it was kimsley crews! (on pink ladies now) :D
405618_284454214935292_100001121460243_756498_1238269025_n.jpg

You have to be the coolest mom ever! She would probably want a spring floor, maybe a mirror, I personally like to be able to record myself tumbling so I can see how it looks...

Back