All-Star Cheer Rooms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

494208090.jpg

i have no idea for a room but i just thought i would share my shadow box my momma made for me for Christmas i literally bawled when i saw it (cheer withdrawal, and how much of a surprise it was)

I mean this in the kindest way possible... Having other athletes glorified on your walls is creepy.

i think fat heads are sweet! I would rather have one of other athletes than myself... its kinda a little weird if someone was to walk in your room with pics of yourself plastered haha. but i get where youre coming from!

are there pictures of this room yet :)
No, still in the planning stages! Just trying to get some ideas from cheerleaders/cheer moms, so I can try to make it a really great place for her to practice at!
I mean this in the kindest way possible... Having other athletes glorified on your walls is creepy.
My husband doesn't even allow cp to have posters of celebrities in her room, because he doesn't want her to glorify them, so I know he won't put up blown-up photos of other athletes in her room! Besides that, she doesn't like photos of family/friends near her closet and bed because she feels like the eyes stare at her while she sleeps and dresses...the room wouldn't get any use if we put those up!

armycheermom i love that idea!! thats to fresh!
ask her what her fav gym is and maybe that room the colors? or what her gym colors are do that.

The most I would pay for that is 50 dollars. Has any gym actually bought one?
Our gym has one and it's great! They use it during practice for flyers when they're not in the air. It really has helped all of them master body positions without having to worry about what's going on below them. They are then able to take that improved body position and hold it when in an actual stunt. My CP is dying for one...but $400?!?! Too pricey for me right now!

Back