Cheer Schedule

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We have practice at least twice a week....3 1/2 hours At a time.

My team practices twice a week for 3 hours at a time. The week before comp we typically add a 2 hr Sunday practice. Not all the teams do it this way, some have it three times for 2 hours or other ways to split 6 hrs but I'm pretty sure everyone has 6 hrs a week except our tiny exhibition, I believe they have 3-4 hours a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comp season when I cheered, we did 1&1/2-2hrs 4 or 5 days a week. Sometimes longer if we were having a rough patch lol. Some years we had a 1&1/2
Tumbling class once a week in place of prac

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CP (10) is at the gym four nights a week. She is a cross over and one team practices 3 1/2 hours a week and the other 3 hours a week. She has two one hour tumbling classes that she takes before and after practices, twice a week and a hour private. We have moved through periods where she doesn't tumble as much and others where she does quite often. She is coming out of a mental block, so right now she is tumbling more than typical. Her gym has weekend practices as well, when they are preparing for a larger competition. Those are typically all day on Saturday and most of the day on Sunday. She loves being there, so I am ok with it. She was only really tired when she had to practice on a Sunday most of the day and then go to her regular practice. She was really tired. I try to make sure she gets a lot of sleep and eats well.

For us we practice 2 times a week 3 hours each and sometimes extra practices near comps. you usually end up being able to work around cheer after the first couple of practices though :)

We are only 4. (Yes I know some 4 year old teams go balls to the wall) So we have one practice a week and one tumbling class a week. We will have more classes as needed come fall.

2 days a week for 2 hours for team practice. 30 minute stunt practice. 3 tumble classes for an hour three different days of the week. And a private lesson weekly. So a minimum of 8 or so hours a week at the gym.

I run a rec program and we practice 3 nights a week for 2 hours and also have football games on Saturdays.

Back