All-Star Cheer Shoes (varsity To Nfinity)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My cp is a level one and has the nfinity evolutions. She says they are comfy. I have heard parents complaining the vengences don't last long at all. Also nfinity runs two sizes small so order up.

While CP loves Nfinity as a company dearly she´s the happiest person since we switched from Evolutions to Last Pass 2.0 - no need to break them in (and breaking the Evos in lasted like forever and quickly afterwards you could see how fasten those will fall apart so we kept them as an comp only shoe) and obviously we´ll get more than one season out of it (bought in June last year and worn at least 8 hours per week for practice, no wear or tear anywhere, they look brandnew).
Last Pass are still lightweight and flexible but have much more support than Evos. But yes, I do know that Nfinity is the thing :)
If I´d buy Nfinity shoes (maybe for next season) again it would be Defiance but they are definitely much more expensive than Varsity shoes and I´m not so sure about if you get so much more out of it considered the price. So Nfinity backpack (best purchase ever!) but Varsity shoe it is (and sometimes the "old" Evos for a comp because of some superstition thing - but I can see every single use at the seams and the soles :cool:).

Just wanted to update this. Cp starting wearing her new VRos in mid-December. They look like absolute crap at this point, are ripping at the toes and the rubber from the bottom is beginning to separate in the front. Pretty sure I will need to buy her another pair within the next few weeks just to make it through the season. That being said, she still swears they are the most comfortable cheer sneakers she has ever worn.

That is why I but shoes from Omnicheer...
Nfinity: $80-$100+ for a shoe that will last maybe a season
Chasse: $30-$50 for a shoe that will maybe last a season
[emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok so! I currently have varsity spirit 1(?) and they say they're an American size 6. If I ordered evolutions in a six would they be the same OR would a bigger size be better?? My foots not going to grow any time soon if anyone was wondering about that :)

That is why I but shoes from Omnicheer...
Nfinity: $80-$100+ for a shoe that will last maybe a season
Chasse: $30-$50 for a shoe that will maybe last a season
[emoji23][emoji23]

How I wish Chasse's fit CP's foot! She's never been able to get one on her foot. Stupid high arch.

Ok so! I currently have varsity spirit 1(?) and they say they're an American size 6. If I ordered evolutions in a six would they be the same OR would a bigger size be better?? My foots not going to grow any time soon if anyone was wondering about that :)

I usually wear a 6 or a 6 1/2 in "normal" shoes but I always got a 7 in the evolutions because I have little feet for my height but my feet are wide. The evolutions were narrow and I used to wear ankle braces so I needed a bit of extra room. I have found that the varsity shoes, in my experience, run a little bit bigger than my normal size. My first year on staff we got the Spirit 1 shoe and I ordered a seven thinking the sizing would be similar but I wish I had ordered a 6. The following year, we had the all leather spirit ones and I ordered a 6 1/2 and they were still too big. We had the touchdowns this past summer and I order the 6 1/2 and they were a teeny bit too big but the 6 would have been too small. So I would order at least a 1/2 down for the evolutions.

I usually wear a 6 or a 6 1/2 in "normal" shoes but I always got a 7 in the evolutions because I have little feet for my height but my feet are wide. The evolutions were narrow and I used to wear ankle braces so I needed a bit of extra room. I have found that the varsity shoes, in my experience, run a little bit bigger than my normal size. My first year on staff we got the Spirit 1 shoe and I ordered a seven thinking the sizing would be similar but I wish I had ordered a 6. The following year, we had the all leather spirit ones and I ordered a 6 1/2 and they were still too big. We had the touchdowns this past summer and I order the 6 1/2 and they were a teeny bit too big but the 6 would have been too small. So I would order at least a 1/2 down for the evolutions.

Okie dokie thank you :) hopefully the 5 1/2s fit then

Okie dokie thank you :) hopefully the 5 1/2s fit then

Hope they fit well! I would try to find someone at your gym that has that size and see if they would let you try their shoe on to see if it fits, but if you aren't able to do that, make sure that where ever you end up ordering them from has a return policy that will let you exchange for another size! :)

Hope they fit well! I would try to find someone at your gym that has that size and see if they would let you try their shoe on to see if it fits, but if you aren't able to do that, make sure that where ever you end up ordering them from has a return policy that will let you exchange for another size! :)

I would but everyone either has spirits or vengeance :( will definitely find a site that'll let me do that :)

I purchased the Evolution and Defiance, I noticed my daughter at first did mot complain about the Evolution sneaker until after getting the Defiance(absolutely love), she loves the narrower fit, which she says, they fit like a glove, she regularly wears a size 7.5 shoe, but she is a 9.5 size in nfinities, so they size small... However, my daughter main complaint with the Evolution are they feel on different surfaces and says the Evolution hurts on concrete... She had the Last Pass sneakers 2 years ago, which were required competition sneakers at her old gym and they seemed to fit really wide on her feet and probably fit better on someone with normal or wider foot sizes but they provided more padding in the sole area, so they felt good on all surfaces..JMO

PS: I always wondered, when we are watching competitions and sneakers go flying off the cheerleaders, what brand of sneakers most comes off the athletes' feet while performing?

Last edited:
My daughter started cheer over 4 years ago wearing evolutions. Tried the Varsity last pass a couple of seasons ago, but it didn't fit her foot right, so she went back to evolutions for the rest of that season. She tried on the vengeance once, said, "no," and put them back on the shelf. Started out this season in the defiance, liked them for tumbling, but the fit wasn't snug enough around her ankles for flying, and they kept coming off in her bases' hands. Back to evolutions. Nfinity had better not stop making the evolution, or we could be in trouble.

It's times like this I wish someone would go into the business of cheer stores! Having a physical store packed full of pack packs, bows, shoes, Pom poms, training wear ect ect ect would be perfect! No having to buy online and worry about sizing and what have you!

Oh annnnnnd having to worry about whether they ship internationally as I found out earlier today (was not a happy camper)

It's times like this I wish someone would go into the business of cheer stores! Having a physical store packed full of pack packs, bows, shoes, Pom poms, training wear ect ect ect would be perfect! No having to buy online and worry about sizing and what have you!

Oh annnnnnd having to worry about whether they ship internationally as I found out earlier today (was not a happy camper)
But where would be a good location? I'm guessing such a niche market it would be tough in the north but maybe better as a pop up store.

*My tolerance for stupidity is steadily dwindling**

Back