All-Star Cheer Tech Spirit Nationals Dec 4th-6th Wildwood Nj

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If you've attended this comp you know that that gym will receive a ridiculously padded high score, that insures a FP bid regardless of difficulty. Its been that way for the past 3 years. Our gym doesn't attend this competition because of it. But I've attended in previous years supporting a family member.

I watched the routine. While they weren't the train wreck that they were last December, the difficulty of the routine did not warrant the score received.

There's actually a video circulating of them talking about receiving the bid prior to Sunday awards. Loose lips sink ships. The owner really needs to tell the kids to stop being so cocky. Someone is sure to post it on YouTube.
Some athletes from that gym posted similar tweets last March on the Friday before the comp weekend. Basically saying they knew they were getting it.

Some athletes from that gym posted similar tweets last March on the Friday before the comp weekend. Basically saying they knew they were getting it.

This video is a little more damning. It involves those involved with the cheer tech side of things talking to a team member.

You see them first talking, then it's muffled, and then its a partial view with sound. It must have been taken without them knowing anyone was around. It was been passed around the competition prior to the bids announcement.

This video is a little more damning. It involves those involved with the cheer tech side of things talking to a team member.

You see them first talking, then it's muffled, and then its a partial view with sound. It must have been taken without them knowing anyone was around. It was been passed around the competition prior to the bids announcement.
I say post it! :p

If you've attended this comp you know that that gym will receive a ridiculously padded high score, that insures a FP bid regardless of difficulty. Its been that way for the past 3 years. Our gym doesn't attend this competition because of it. But I've attended in previous years supporting a family member.

I watched the routine. While they weren't the train wreck that they were last December, the difficulty of the routine did not warrant the score received.

There's actually a video circulating of them talking about receiving the bid prior to Sunday awards. Loose lips sink ships. The owner really needs to tell the kids to stop being so cocky. Someone is sure to post it on YouTube.
I saw a text last March from athlete saying. The coach told them
Friday night at practice " don't worry you have the FP bid, just do what hits" and they did get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They were actually pretty good this weekend. I will pm u their connections. They did get FP last March at another cheer tech comp.

There is a connection between them? Interesting.

**I have seen Susie's Mom and the level of delusion is terrifying**

Did u find video?

Not yet. I did find out.

It was on someone's snapchat story.
It was between one of the boys on the team.( I'm being told he's the owners of the gyms son.) He was talking to the owner of CheerTechs son. (The kid had his hair in corn rows). The CheerTech son was telling him to try and act like they didn't know they were getting the bid and to act surprised. Other kids walked in and video ends.

There are also other videos on the snapchat story that involve bad mouthing the other teams. Trying to get that info.

Not yet. I did find out.

It was on someone's snapchat story.
It was between one of the boys on the team.( I'm being told he's the owners of the gyms son.) He was talking to the owner of CheerTechs son. (The kid had his hair in corn rows). The CheerTech son was telling him to try and act like they didn't know they were getting the bid and to act surprised. Other kids walked in and video ends.

There are also other videos on the snapchat story that involve bad mouthing the other teams. Trying to get that info.
This would especially p$&#€ me off if I was 3rd place team (fab 5?) if I lost FP due to this BS!!

Back