All-Star Cheer Tech, Wildwood 12/1-12/2/12!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We went to a Cheer Tech comp in PA with our gym in Maryland (before we moved back to Virginia). We are now going back with our brand new gym in VA- Iconix Allstars. My past experience was not pleasant....but, I think for us as a new gym, our owners thought it was a good chance to get a bid where places like Cheersport may be more difficult. From what I can tell, East Coast Nitros, CJA, Fame, Spirit Explosion, Hamilton Starz, Rockstarz, Diamond Athletics, and a few others will be there.

Looks like going for bids so far is:
Extreme Starz Small Senior
CJA Small Senior
Rockstarz Small Senior
CC Champs Small Senior
Hamilton Starz Small Senior
Fame Perfection Small Senior
Iconix Small Coed
Spirit Explosion X5 Small Coed
ECN Small Coed
Spirit Explosion Fab 5 Medium Coed

I'm sure there's a couple here and there that will add/drop but for right now I'm thinking Fab 5 and CJA/CC Champs/Fame for the paid bids.

The email we received said some teams were not fully paid and that's why they weren't listed.

Looks like going for bids so far is:
Extreme Starz Small Senior
CJA Small Senior
Rockstarz Small Senior
CC Champs Small Senior
Hamilton Starz Small Senior
Fame Perfection Small Senior
Iconix Small Coed
Spirit Explosion X5 Small Coed
ECN Small Coed
Spirit Explosion Fab 5 Medium Coed

I'm sure there's a couple here and there that will add/drop but for right now I'm thinking Fab 5 and CJA/CC Champs/Fame for the paid bids.
Fame small senior last year was barely over level 4

Spirit explosion may take both bids.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I'm guessing the two teams that score the highest will take the paid bids. I must have missed the psychic convention that some of you attended lol. I jest.

Back