All-Star Cheer Tech, Wildwood 12/1-12/2/12!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How many of these teams have competes already for spirit brands ? There are 16 more points on the level 5 score sheet that weren't there last year.

From what I've seen of fab 5 they won't be getting all of them.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

How many of these teams have competes already for spirit brands ? There are 16 more points on the level 5 score sheet that weren't there last year.

From what I've seen of fab 5 they won't be getting all of them.

oh?what makes you say that? curious because I thought SpiritExplosion teams always have maxed out routines across the board from every aspect

oh?what makes you say that? curious because I thought SpiritExplosion teams always have maxed out routines across the board from every aspect
For one there is a single base score worth 5 points in level 5. They don't max there.

Then there is the entry bonus in standing and running tumbling.

For one there is a single base score worth 5 points in level 5. They don't max there.

Then there is the entry bonus in standing and running tumbling.

yeah i was reading the score sheet and theres like weird bonus points you can get for different things does any one know why that is?

yeah i was reading the score sheet and theres like weird bonus points you can get for different things does any one know why that is?
Difficulty for tumbling is just the level skill. Then bonus points for entry like specialties jumps and other innovative things.

Back