All-Star Cheer Tshirt Quilt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Love, love, love the quilts. May have to blow the dust off my sewing machine. And I'm going to have to figure out how to get some of the t's away from my cp - she'll wear them til they fall apart.

Im doing that with all mine soon! yours looks really nice! cant wait to see how mine turns out!

One of the coaches at world cup was going to have her NCA championship jackets turned into a quilt (not sure if she ever followed through). I almost started to cry. She was on Shooting stars back in the day, then went to GymTyme/U of L, then coached at world cup and had some wins, so she had quite an abundance of them.

Did you guys notice that we put the Fierceboard Worlds shirt from last year in the very center of the quilt? :) Also, the 4 corners are the Worlds shirts from the past 4 Worlds competitions that my daughter competed in. This quilt is so full of memories. You can't see it in the photo, but at the bottom of the quilt, my daughter's name is embroidered and underneath that it says 2006-2010 Memories are Forever <3

@clz mom - just noticed you're in St Louis - the sentiment on your daughter's quilt "Memories are Forever" certainly takes on new meaning after the weekend y'all had. Last I heard, no one was killed, thank goodness. But I can only imagine the clean up St Louis is facing. Best wishes.

@clz mom - just noticed you're in St Louis - the sentiment on your daughter's quilt "Memories are Forever" certainly takes on new meaning after the weekend y'all had. Last I heard, no one was killed, thank goodness. But I can only imagine the clean up St Louis is facing. Best wishes.

Yes, there's a lot of damage. The news stations did an amazing job of alerting us and tracking the tornado every minute so we knew exactly the path it was taking. They are largely responsible for no one being killed. Thankfully, our neighborhood was spared. We were directly in its path. It touched down southwest and northeast of us but hopped right over our subdivision. I am feeling especially blessed.

I absolutely love this idea! I've been thinking about doing it for a while and as I've cheered since I was just out of diapers, I have already set aside all my t-shirts that no longer fit. Can't wait to actually put it together. Just a question, did you do it yourself or did you have it done professionally. I'm not sure which to go to. If you did it yourself then do you have any tips on how to put it together? great mom.

I wish I could have done it myself but I have no clue how to sew! I found a place online called Keepsake Quilts http://tshirtquilts.com/ They have different sizes and prices. It's pretty expensive but they did a fantastic job and my daughter loves it!

I love these pictures! Love the memories tied into these quilts... We are doing something very special at Worlds to help show support for the Japan cheer and dance community and raise funds for the Japanese Red Cross. It's a shirt, bow and pin donation event... Check it out here http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=141094255958654 There are 4 days and times where you can drop off donations and say hi to us!

More on our site here... http://www.cheerforacause.org

I just got my Platinum Athletics quilt last night! - Its freakin Fantastic! It was really reasonable priced, IMO and I got it in like a week!!!

319148_590158077916_159500145_32424661_1025505073_n.jpg

Back