All-Star Cheer Word Vomit

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

lmfao i love this thread this happened last week in class..

my pre-calc teacher was counting and he's like 1 2 and im like
CHA CHA CHA 3 4 CHA CHA CHA, the shooting starsssss. and everyone in the class looked at me like :scratch: :scratch: your such a cheerleader!

and everytime i listen to when i grow-pcd. and the verse where she's like when i grow up i wanna be, i always sing, i wanna be famous i wanna be a star i wanna be on top gunnnn [and i do the sound effects]

mann cheerleading hahaa

During lunch at school, a sign said back by popular demand: (Brunch or something) and I started singing Georgia Allllstaaaars!! Is it really possible to be this hot? :)

the worst is when i'm in the car or some random place and there's music playing on the radio or someone's ipod and a song thats in someones music is playing and i'll randomly shout out the voiceovers where they fit haha and ppl just shake their head..

Same exact thing happened to me the other day in the car with my boyfriend. He was happy because since he was driving, we don't listen to cheer music. (we ALWAYS listen to cheer music when I drive). We were listening to Aerosmith's don't wanna miss a thing, and I literally go right after the part that they finish their stunt to: "we hope you don't drown...I'M ALIVE!" In the voiceover deep voice sound and all. He just looked at me and said "you are crazy!"

Lol yah this happens to me all the time last week my teacher said ok let's go over this one more time and I was like "one more time were x-ing you out!" and my friend who was next to me was like "what?"

haha me and some cheer friends were playing kings cup one night. and for one of the cards you have to decide who drinks.. my friend said "roses are red, violets are blue, 1 drink is for me, no drinks, for you" hahahaha envyy

What always comes to my mind when someone says listen to me.... "YALL pay attention bc were only gonna do this onece, come back to Texas! Its not the same since you went away" ahhaha then I keep singing ooh ooh ahh mm da da da
WORLDCUP 06 :D

It happened to me yesterday.. My teacher told a student.. Sit down and take notes your late... I then said .. Go home rade what you wrote..Performance time lots o hope best of wishes smoke...I looked up and my vice proximal was there and started laughing.. The funny thing is that he new I was singing cheer music because.. Well let's just say it wasn't the first time I saw him for sing cheer v/o's in class lmao

I was doing an english assignment last year regarding sentence structure (really high school humanities?). And I had to put the sentence in the right order...It was supposed to be "When there is fire, there is smoke." I was tempted to put "Where there is smoke, there is fire"

Last Friday I was with a couple of my friends that don't cheer and one of them started singing just a dream, so I said "I was thinkin bout her, thinkin bout me, thinkin bout us, with a trophy. Started as a dream, now it's panther reality." and one of my friends goes um I think you got the words wrong theres nothing about a trophy in that song I'm like no I didn't and then played panthers music for them ..

I am dead serious when I say that some of my "non cheer friends" think I am from another planet because of how often and nonchalant I have cheer word vomit! It's so bad that even some of my siblings/non cheer friends are picking up on it, and especially my boyfriend! His only affiliation through cheerleading is me..and I now have him saying voiceovers on occassion..my two favorites that he does are "this is so extreme and don't get it twisted" :)

Back