All-Star Cheer Word Vomit

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I normally vomit cheer words without any kind of trigger beforehand (though hearing a song used in someone's music will set me off as well). My family just had dinner and I blurted out a string of voiceovers; my mom gave me the side-eye and went "...Ooooooooooookay..." :p

i do this all the time!!!! today we were singing christmas carols, and we did 12 days of christmas and i was singing 4 G's Version the whole time my teachers like "Britt, what are you singing?!" im like "5 worlds rings!" it was funny:)

every time someone asks me what time it is i can't help but say"it's time to make you sweat" (stingray all stars peach voiceover)

Yesterday I was about to ask my mom to do something for me, so I said, "Would you mind..." then I had to stop and say rolling that trophy right to... THE STONES. She just stared at me. I'm like, just kidding, will you do this? :) This happens to me a lot.

I grocery shopping with my mom and my stunt song was playing in the store, so obviously I had to mark the stunt and do the voiceover too! ;)

la roux was on tv and she was singing bullet proof. i was singing, then it said "this time i'll be" my sister: "WORLD. CHAMPIONS!" atleast she's got some part cheerleader left to her.

I was in a Mexican restaurant a few days ago and the tumbling song for wcss09-10 came on and I was like OMG this song is in world cups music and I sang the rest of the music:)

yesterday in school my friend mariah comes up to me she is all excited and she says, "hey! did you know that" and I suddenly said " diamonds are for keeps! diamonds are foreverrr! diamonds will be shining for millions of years, and so will we right hereee" haha she was sooo confused(=
omg the same thing happened to me the other day!! That is actually one of my favorite mixes:)

lol this happens to me alot some times what i am feeling is the same thing as a voice over and so it kinda just comes out lol and i get them stuck in my head alot espeacially Maryland Twisters and Cheer Extreme Senior elite

Have you ever been in a conversation with someone, whether it be at the gym or outside of the gym and as they are saying something you say the same sentence as them but with a Cheer Voiceover?!?

Example: I'm teaching a Back Handspring class over the summer and one of the non allstars is just not paying attention and runs across the rod floor as someone is tumbling, so I tell her "Pay attention or you're going to get hurt." and Jess looks and me instantly and says "Pay attention and you won't forget!"(Woodlands Elite Generals 08-09).

I feel like this happens all the time or maybe I'm just crazy.

I read that and said: "pay attention competiton. stars are back for the world recognition" :p

Everytime i hear or watch burlesque.....
.... show me how you burlesque. F5
even thought i know the changed their music it just pops right into my mind!:)

Back