All-Star "cheer World" Book!!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Because those are all the gyms she either cheered or coached at... In the span of 3 years. She also bashed Craig from UA, which is where her fiance is now cheering. Real smart.

I was wondering about that! I saw both of them at UA last week and after I read this, my wheels started turning. Don't poop where you eat....

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Because those are all the gyms she either cheered or coached at... In the span of 3 years. She also bashed Craig from UA, which is where her fiance is now cheering. Real smart.

Part of me wants to read it to see what all the hype is about, but part of me figures that ignorance is bliss. BTW, I am not sure what was said about UA, but Craig has always truly been a class act in my book.

Part of me wants to read it to see what all the hype is about, but part of me figures that ignorance is bliss. BTW, I am not sure what was said about UA, but Craig has always truly been a class act in my book.

I agree with you, Julie. Craig is one of my favorite and I will continue to do business with, interact with, and build friendships with whomever I choose--regardless of what this book details.

The truth, for me at least, is that at one point or another, ALL of us have been less than class act. I pray to God that nobody ever decides it's time to write about my less than stellar moments. It's one thing to air out your own dirty laundry. It's another to air out someone else's.

Justin Carrier

If there is a way to share a book in Kindle, I would glady send it your way :)

SkyBlue isn't Morgan's Mom. She's Morgan's Mom's BFF. Shocking, I know...

WOO HOO Steven you win an award, you must be paying to get your information which is only slightly better, seeing as you don't know me from anyone. I can guess who you are getting your information from but...wait....I don't care! For the record, even if I didn't know her at all, my position would not change, alcohol and drugs are a problem in this industry and a problem for those that won't do anything about it. And a problem for the governing body of this sport that looks the other way at the biggest event of the year.

[quote"NEliteSteven, post: 742758, member: 145"]SkyBlue isn't Morgan's Mom. She's Morgan's Mom's BFF. Shocking, I know...[/quote]

What is funny is Morgan doesn't bring up skyblue in book and how she screwed over customers, and how she was worse gym owner in Illinois. She hides the fact that her moms bff was under investigation for arson to pay for her gym, and screwed customers out of money, then made deal to sell her gym equipment overnight to the crook at famous in Morgan's book. Very selective in who she goes after. This book is strictly a vedanta and nothing else. Morgan had plenty of time to walk away from these places but went back on many occasions for her own benefit. I used to cheer in Illinois and there are plenty of good people and gyms there. Book should have been named I am a hypocrit!!!

WOO HOO Steven you win an award, you must be paying to get your information which is only slightly better, seeing as you don't know me from anyone. I can guess who you are getting your information from but...wait....I don't care! For the record, even if I didn't know her at all, my position would not change, alcohol and drugs are a problem in this industry and a problem for those that won't do anything about it. And a problem for the governing body of this sport that looks the other way at the biggest event of the year.
So, in your opinion, do you think this book was written in a way to make a positive impact and bring needed change to the industry? Most 'tell all' books never achieve that goal and only come across as opportunistic. (I haven't read a single line, so I don't have an opinion about this book).

Also, do you think it's appropriate to share the names of others? And are you willing to disclose your personal contact info here?

Justin Carrier

[quote"NEliteSteven, post: 742758, member: 145"]SkyBlue isn't Morgan's Mom. She's Morgan's Mom's BFF. Shocking, I know...

What is funny is Morgan doesn't bring up skyblue in book and how she screwed over customers, and how she was worse gym owner in Illinois. She hides the fact that her moms bff was under investigation for arson to pay for her gym, and screwed customers out of money, then made deal to sell her gym equipment overnight to the crook at famous in Morgan's book. Very selctive in who she goes after. This book is strictly a vedanta and nothing else. Morgan had plenty of time to walk away from these places but went back on many occasions for her own benefit. I used to cheer in Illinois and there are plenty of good people and gyms there. Book should have been named I am a hypocrit!!![/quote]

WOW sweetie if you are paying for that information you seriously need to ask for a refund or better yet, withhold favors, cuz your spy is giving you some really bad info.
Screwed over customers and under investigation...selling equipment overnight....

I won't bothering correcting your information because you aren't worth my time, but for the wanna be lawyers.....THIS is the example you want to use for DEFAMATION!

Paying to get info? Why? All the people she has mentioned in writing this book are more than willing to give up information on who you are and the things you've done.
The governing body is not the police... Why would they care who drinks? The job of the USASF should be to oversee the safety of the sport, not PARENT these cheerleaders. I don't blame the USASF for underage drinking, I blame the kids that make the decision and the parents who are not supervising them.
All I keep hearing from you is that she did nothing wrong, she is simply exposing problems in the industry. You don't expose problems by (poorly) writing a book and putting people on blast BY NAME. You take legitimate steps to stop them. You think college boys shouldn't smoke weed? Why don't you call the cops on them then? That would stop them. Or, call the cops on her, since she did it herself. You can't pick and choose when you want to be the hero.
This is a complete joke, and I hope this child understands that she has no place in this industry because she is just as much a part of the problem. I would never hire her, and I would never use anyone that would hire her. I've heard she is learning that lesson pretty quickly, and based on the lawyers that have already been called, I think she is in for a tough ride. As an adult that is close to her, I would have tried to protect her from this, but that's just me. The writing was on the wall, and it's sad that she is so young but is going to learn a very grown up lesson because the adults around her are irresponsible. With that said, people in glass houses should not throw stones. I would run far away from this board if I were you, because you have your own issues to deal with.

Back