All-Star Cheerbandz?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hey guys...Just wanted to add a little to the advice Kris is providing.

Kris...as always, I appreciate your willingness to give feedback and advice based on your experience with our product. Once again you've given some good guidance to mytriplek regarding our jump kit...It's really a no brainer. We see results with this kit after one session in most situations.

In regards to our tumble kits, I think we need more info from mytriplek regarding her athlete. What skills is your athlete working on? What challenges is he/she trying to overcome? How dedicated is he/she to improving these skills?

...and our total philosophy on a each of our kits is conditioning. Each include every skill in that specific AllStar level. We include conditioning drills specific to the skill the athlete is working on. We not only condition for strength (which is important for injury prevention), but also muscle memory. If you do something enough times with correct form (which the bandz force you to do), your body will naturally begin to remember those body positions, etc.

The other thing I'll throw in here...Your athlete hears his/her coach tell her over and over again what she needs to be doing. When the athlete can feel (resistance) What the coach is telling them...the light bulb comes on and we begin to see big results.

I lyrics your athlete will determine if the product sits in the corner. They have to love it and want to see the results.

Kris...as always, I appreciate your willingness to give feedback and advice based on your experience with our product. Once again you've given some good guidance to mytriplek regarding our jump kit...It's really a no brainer. We see results with this kit after one session in most situations.

In regards to our tumble kits, I think we need more info from mytriplek regarding her athlete. What skills is your athlete working on? What challenges is he/she trying to overcome? How dedicated is he/she to improving these skills?

She's working on consistency in her level 4 skills.

She's looking for consistency in her level 4 skills. Primarily her standing tuck, standing bhs tuck and layout. One day she'll have them and land them all the next day she's touching down in the tuck. She's starting to get frustrated and was poking around on the internet and stumbled upon cheerbandz

As far as dedication she's pretty dedicated. As of right now she has 3 privates a week (that I'm trying to cut down to 1) and she's on 2 teams.

She's working on consistency in her level 4 skills.

She's looking for consistency in her level 4 skills. Primarily her standing tuck, standing bhs tuck and layout. One day she'll have them and land them all the next day she's touching down in the tuck. She's starting to get frustrated and was poking around on the internet and stumbled upon cheerbandz

As far as dedication she's pretty dedicated. As of right now she has 3 privates a week (that I'm trying to cut down to 1) and she's on 2 teams.
Well...Our goal is not to take business away from a coach anywhere but I know that three privates a week will add up quickly. The Level 4 kit will offer drills that will help her condition her "set" and this is a struggle area for most athletes when they go from bhs tuck to a standing. The more she sets with resistance, the more her muscles will remember and she will gain consistency.

The level 4 kit also introduces my favorite tumbling skill (the Onodi). Most young athletes couldn't tell you what that is. My dream is to someday see a team throw team onodis. Lol!

Good luck with your decision. If you have other questions feel free to use our CheerRx "Your Cheer Prescription" page on our website.

Be blessed!

I ordered the cheerbandz for my 2 CP's. I want my girls to be able to work out together. I e mailed the company about selling the bandz separate so I could have a second set. That way my daughters can workout with the DVD at the same time. They do not sell bandz by themselves. I do not want to pay $50 dollars just to get an extra set of bandz. Does anyone recommend an alternative? I looked at Academy and one office supply store, but the bandz I found were either too long or too thin. Thanks!

@VACheerMom2014 Can I ask why you disliked my post? If it was on accident please change it. Thanks

my daughter got cheer bandz for Christmas (Christmas special...1/2 off) and she LOVES them. She did the whole video on Christmas Day and again the next day. She is 11 working on the level 4 video so the only thing I dislike about the video that comes with it is that it's too fast. I have to be there for her to do the drills b/c I'm the one pausing the video so she can get her time in. I really wish it was set up like an exercise video where they show you the drill, then count with you while you do it, that way you don't have to pause it after every drill. They show you how to do it for a few seconds then move on. Other than that, great product. She is working it out while on Christmas break and can't wait to get back to the gym!

my daughter got cheer bandz for Christmas (Christmas special...1/2 off) and she LOVES them. She did the whole video on Christmas Day and again the next day. She is 11 working on the level 4 video so the only thing I dislike about the video that comes with it is that it's too fast. I have to be there for her to do the drills b/c I'm the one pausing the video so she can get her time in. I really wish it was set up like an exercise video where they show you the drill, then count with you while you do it, that way you don't have to pause it after every drill. They show you how to do it for a few seconds then move on. Other than that, great product. She is working it out while on Christmas break and can't wait to get back to the gym!
ScorpioGals80...Glad to hear your athlete is getting her training in during the break. We appreciate your honest feedback about the product as well. Certainly doing the entire video in one setting is quite a workout. The one bit of advice I'd give is that the instruction is designed to focus on one skill at a time. So if she's developing or strengthening a standing back tuck...her workout would be: Warm up, Standing Tuck drills (10 reps/3 sets each) then cool down. The reason I point this out is because we want her focused on those specific drills that strengthen and develop muscle memory for that specific skill. Keep us updated on her progress via our contact messaging on our website. Wish her good luck!

@j_spennington we got cheerbandz too for my son for Christmas ! He was also using them on Christmas Day [emoji4] he's on level 1 , and the jump bands .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ALSO...... are there any videos of debbie loves rubber band drills? im dying to see how she uses them.. and it is just regular rubber bands???

Latest posts

Back