All-Star Cheerforce Nfinity

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

is chester on Nfinity this yr?!

cant wait to see infinity!!! probably the best ioc5 that has came out of california.

Hypothetically if everyone returned from the previous year that video would be an accurate "preview" of what's to come. If not then the video is irrelevant. Also why the facebook pics at the end? lolol

is chester on Nfinity this yr?!

cant wait to see infinity!!! probably the best ioc5 that has came out of california.

Yes he is

Is Nfinity Competing on the 20th?

yes they are

Hypothetically if everyone returned from the previous year that video would be an accurate "preview" of what's to come. If not then the video is irrelevant. Also why the facebook pics at the end? lolol

I obviously was talking about the skills not the people, and some of those are the ne nfinity members...

I feel that Nfinity and Diamondz are too risky with their stunts. Don't get me wrong, you guys are amazing, but there has been too many teams that have place higher with less difficulty. Also, i feel that the multiple changes that are done to the routine before worlds are HIGHLY unnecessary. I am a fan of cheerforce, but i think this is why you guys haven't placed higher at worlds as you deserve.

I feel that Nfinity and Diamondz are too risky with their stunts. Don't get me wrong, you guys are amazing, but there has been too many teams that have place higher with less difficulty. Also, i feel that the multiple changes that are done to the routine before worlds are HIGHLY unnecessary. I am a fan of cheerforce, but i think this is why you guys haven't placed higher at worlds as you deserve.

Thank you for your opinion, and I do see where you are coming from. But I do have to say that Nfinity had the same stunt sequence all season. And after worlds we did realize that there is no point in doing all these hard things when like you said teams with less difficulty have placed higher. We have taken that into consideration this year and have tweaked our routine accordingly.

i love cheerforce always have but im ready for them to win. i agree with the person up there the stunts are way risky and while if they hit it would be fierce but they seem to neevr hit when it counts. none the less good luck this season.

Back