All-Star Cheerhab

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

In my opinion, I personally didnt like the series. In one of the early episodes you hear Orby say to Eddie, "This is our last day" or something like that, and I was like what?? The series is about to end, but really Eddie and Orby only stayed for 2 days and they pretty much just made like 10 episodes out of the same footage. You will see a lot of repeats.. You cant really transform a team in 2 practices. All they did was take out their tumbling so that they can concentrate on their stunts and Im sure once they left they were back to where they started..

In my opinion, I personally didnt like the series. In one of the early episodes you hear Orby say to Eddie, "This is our last day" or something like that, and I was like what?? The series is about to end, but really Eddie and Orby only stayed for 2 days and they pretty much just made like 10 episodes out of the same footage. You will see a lot of repeats.. You cant really transform a team in 2 practices. All they did was take out their tumbling so that they can concentrate on their stunts and Im sure once they left they were back to where they started..
That isn't what took place. I know that they spent at least two weekends there with the team. And they were at UCA as well. Quite possibly they spent even more time than that with the team. In addition they maintained contact and assisted the team while back in California. You say they couldn't help the team in the time they had with them? Have you spent time at Eddie or Orby's practices ? They can do a lot with the time they had. Assuming they spent just one weekend with the team that's eight hours a day X 2 days = 16 hours. Multiply that times two coaches and you have 32 hours of coaching. That's equivalent to sixteen 2 hour practices. At two practices a week that's approximately two months of practices. I think that's adequate time to make an impact on the team.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

you have me laughing at " You cant really transform a team in 2 practices"

i hope you werent expecting them to go in and transform them into a words team and they came home with a globe. You obviously werent watching the show with an open mind!

i hope you werent expecting them to go in and transform them into a words team and they came home with a globe. You obviously werent watching the show with an open mind!
I think she meant you can't expect them to come out from two days of work as perfect. They came out a lot better that's for sure. And they maybe better now. But in one episode Eddie and orby watched a team go back into their "slack off" ways. I was surprised Eddie didn't get angry. I am hoping that they go and help a lot more teams because there are tons of under the radar teams who could use the advice, tips,
and training and appreciate it. But they have their own team they need to focus on. I think cheerhab is a great thing. That's the only thing I will contradict her with.

I didn't expect them to transform a team to a smoed team. what i meant was that you cant really get much work done in 2 days that is actually gonna make a difference. The coach even said that as soon as they left things started to get just as bad as they were before. if i can remember she said 3 steps forward, 1 step back. They were a lot better in their showcase, but they also dropped down to 4.2. Of course you cant get a level 2 cheerleader to become a level 4 cheerleader in 2 days. That's not what I meant by that.

My stunt group was scheduled around 11:30pm and competed just before 1:30am... dropped everything #awkward
I just wish we could have hit on the mat the way we did in warmups :(

We were totally one and done in warm up. "That hit? Right, next stunt." I was watching Ryan and Michelle do like 300 reps and wondering where they found the energy. I was busy napping!

I wish everyone could have hit like they did at States. I wanted to see all the other 5 & 6 routines full out, not in survival mode. And we fortunately only bobbled, which resulted in missing two skills.

Just saw this comment under episode 5:

"Crackhead All Stars teams 2014-2015

Wurlds teams

Ghetto Elite (Large All-Shawty 5)
Shady Bullets (Small All-Shawty 5)
Top Chrome Dawgs (Large Co-Hustler 5)
Cheatas (Large Co-Hustler 5)
Wild Hoodrats (Small Co-Hustler 5)

Sum other teams

Ratchet Divas
Hoochie Mommas
Baby Gurls
Thug Force

Nfinities=J's
Big bows= Tight weave
Nike Pros= Thongs & Pasties"

I'm dying.

I give myself 15 seconds ....that's it. Then I'd be done. My CP tells me all the time she'd like to see me condition with her team...I wouldn't. Humility and embarrassment doesn't even begin to describe the emotions that activity would elicit from me.

Having said that, I think a good SMOED fundraiser would be a conditioning challenge. Individuals could donate $5 for their chance to challenge themselves to a session of SMOED conditioning. The person who lasts the longest gets award and title till next challenge.

Or, SMOED could author a conditioning book that identifies the exercises that they regularly perform to remain in such good shape. Leaving out the ones that may kill the reader like the suicide bear crawls etc. They could then sell it in the
Pro Shop or in a Cheerleaders Extra video.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
As a gift they should include an alarm clock that wakes the user up to Eddie and Orby's voices, I would love that!

Just saw this comment under episode 5:

"Crackhead All Stars teams 2014-2015

Wurlds teams

Ghetto Elite (Large All-Shawty 5)
Shady Bullets (Small All-Shawty 5)
Top Chrome Dawgs (Large Co-Hustler 5)
Cheatas (Large Co-Hustler 5)
Wild Hoodrats (Small Co-Hustler 5)

Sum other teams

Ratchet Divas
Hoochie Mommas
Baby Gurls
Thug Force

Nfinities=J's
Big bows= Tight weave
Nike Pros= Thongs & Pasties"

I'm dying.

I laughed way harder than I needed to at this!! :D

I didn't expect them to transform a team to a smoed team. what i meant was that you cant really get much work done in 2 days that is actually gonna make a difference. The coach even said that as soon as they left things started to get just as bad as they were before. if i can remember she said 3 steps forward, 1 step back. They were a lot better in their showcase, but they also dropped down to 4.2. Of course you cant get a level 2 cheerleader to become a level 4 cheerleader in 2 days. That's not what I meant by that.

This comment and whole purpose of this makes no sense to me.

When a coach realizes they need help and bring in "experts", it is up to the said expert to help when they are hired. No it's not going to be perfect no you can't make a level 2 cheerleader a level 4 cheerleader in 2 days, but they can provide guidance to the program, motivation to the girls, a few changes to make things more realistic even if it is not a team of workhorses.

Any cheer team will improve when people come to help them and in the moment it is 3 steps forward but like anything, it will be 1-2 steps back when the experts leave. That then takes a strong staff and a team work ethic to keep pushing and that is something that can't be given by Eddie and Orby, it has to come from the program as a whole, and if those pieces are not there it may stay 2 steps back, but it is still a step closer then they were before.

The best suggestion they made was to make the team a 4.2 and while it wasn't popular, it allowed the team to focus more on the stunts and less on the tumbling that they were not at all ready for. But it was an improvement in the sense of a reality check. AND it was a show so it was edited for you to see what Awesomeness TV wanted you to see...

Looks like this show is coming back. I saw something asking for teams in need of "Cheerhab" to send in a video and application.

looks like season 2 will feature invasion athletix from kaizer oregon.

357lqif.jpg

this gym is a non-profit all star gym. didnt know those types of gyms existed.

Last edited:
Back