All-Star Cheering Wonka

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's me. Actually it's my alter ego. Actually, it's my alter ego's cousin

Yup, I think I will park it right here on this thread for a little while tonight. I think it will be fun.

i think they are trying to imply it's njallday but i don't have time to be on twitter and facebook and fierceboard and work and live in the gym so i have no idea who cheer wonka is

it's not me, that much i can promise. it is someone who posted on this thread though.

i barely look at twitter and somehow i just fall upon information. like cheerUPDATES... meanj's avatar and twitter pic used to be the same and i always just assumed everyone else knew that too?

i guess i should just be a detective or something? :p

it's not me, that much i can promise. it is someone who posted on this thread though.

i barely look at twitter and somehow i just fall upon information. like cheerUPDATES... meanj's avatar and twitter pic used to be the same and i always just assumed everyone else knew that too?

i guess i should just be a detective or something? :p

crap, ok then cheercurl

but i'm not doing many more guesses because it's past my bed time.

Yes, so many of them are pointless.

The thing that gets me, when people ask for Shout Outs to get more followers - I'm like if you had relevant or good tweets, you'd have followers.

It's not my job to get you followers, it's your job to have things of relevance to say.
It is the relevance thing that has always been a problem for me. I have a lot to say but I really need to work on the relevance thing...:cookie:

Back