All-Star Cheering Wonka

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not a cat, but it sure is cute:)
6cce5554-0355-efb2.jpg

This makes my head hurt. I admit... I am one of those people who went back to read and analyze the comments, who shimmied what, etc... And yet, I still don't know. :confused:

Hahah same here! But at the same time I dont think its a big deal...I also went on Twitter and followed both Cheer Wonka and Mamaslapaho. Had to do something after reading this 8 page thread!

Cannot figure out how to create an avatar, let alone figure out twitter...I blame my daughter, she created this screen name for us and then bailed on cheer drama...leaving me as a confused ? mark and a name that does not make sense for a parent (or just seems really over the top) and absolutely no idea how to tweet. I just do not want a 3rd new account since my Pro-X days lol, I am not a newbie, she is graduating high school this Saturday. I am officially retired from my allstar cheer mom status!

I am having a flashback to last year (as a former team rep) with the athletes on the team looking at me blankly asking (in disbelief)..."you don't have a twitter?" "you aren't going to tweet?" "how in the heck will we know what is going on?"

I actually thought about our old house growing up with (I KNOW SHOCKING) one bathroom and the phone with the super duper long spiral cord that I could drag through the whole house so I could talk "in private". Can you imagine a Worlds team athlete putting one of the original cellular phones in their pants/spandex out on the mat?

So uh yea, I have no idea who is whom. I can guess about some of these based on the banter, but my parental track record of being wrong more than right? Def going with who knows. And perhaps agreeing with ACEDAD....

I (just now) FIGURED OUT WHO IT IS! Now I know why I always liked CheeringWonka...this person is one of my favorite posters on the boards too :)

Okay, I tried to avoid this, but it's summer and I want in on the fun (or craziness!), someone please message me also!

Back