High School Cheerleader In Need

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 2, 2012
Hello,

Im writing because last night one of my high school varsity cheerleaders lost everything in a fire.
here is the article:

Fosters.com - Dover NH, Rochester NH, Portsmouth NH, Sanford ME

Our cheerleader lost everything. Bows, Shoes, Nike Pros, her UNIFORM. We require red shirts and black shorts to practice.
I know how powerful the cheer community is and I was hoping to reach out and ask for anyones help.
We are looking for donations of any of these items.
Also, we are looking to contact the NH varsity uniform rep to see about getting a new replacement uniform.
Any help with this would be greatly appreciated ! <3

Coach Hanna
Spaulding High School

Hello,

Im writing because last night one of my high school varsity cheerleaders lost everything in a fire.
here is the article:

Fosters.com - Dover NH, Rochester NH, Portsmouth NH, Sanford ME

Our cheerleader lost everything. Bows, Shoes, Nike Pros, her UNIFORM. We require red shirts and black shorts to practice.
I know how powerful the cheer community is and I was hoping to reach out and ask for anyones help.
We are looking for donations of any of these items.
Also, we are looking to contact the NH varsity uniform rep to see about getting a new replacement uniform.
Any help with this would be greatly appreciated ! <3

Coach Hanna
Spaulding High School

How awful for all the people. 6 homes!!!
If there is an account that gets set up for her, post that too, please.

Okay,

I have more info, we are just finding out all of this info hour by hour as it happened last night.
I know her shirt size is L/XL - still working on shoe size/uniform

I am thinking they will be setting up some type of online fund in the near future.
Right now were trying to build a care package for her of new shoes nike pros(not even really nike pros.. compression shorts in general) and a new uniform.
She is all set with clothes/toiletries luckily.
Thanks everyone !

Our girl is in good spirits.. we asked her what size nike pro's she was and she said she would check but "their bacon now"
Her shoe size is a 9 1/2 if anyone happens to have an extra pair in good condition.
Nike Pro's or cheer shorts Size L/XL
Red T- Shirts XL
She was able to save her unifrom it will need some TLC but thankfully we have it!

Like I said any help would be appreciated. We know that there are so many people in need these days but every little bit helps.
We are forever grateful even just for kind words !

Coach Hanna

Our girl is in good spirits.. we asked her what size nike pro's she was and she said she would check but "their bacon now"
Her shoe size is a 9 1/2 if anyone happens to have an extra pair in good condition.
Nike Pro's or cheer shorts Size L/XL
Red T- Shirts XL
She was able to save her unifrom it will need some TLC but thankfully we have it!

Like I said any help would be appreciated. We know that there are so many people in need these days but every little bit helps.
We are forever grateful even just for kind words !

Coach Hanna

I will have my team pack up some things to send to her this weekend. Private message me where to send Coach Hannah and I will get them to you!

Yes, I just just find out that she is in need of clothes .. Her shirt size is size L - I will try to find a picture of our Jada if it helps. I can always tell sizes just by looking at people just from being a coach for so long lol.
We are trying to think of other things like elastics, boby pins, make up !

Okay,

I have more info, we are just finding out all of this info hour by hour as it happened last night.
I know her shirt size is L/XL - still working on shoe size/uniform

I am thinking they will be setting up some type of online fund in the near future.
Right now were trying to build a care package for her of new shoes nike pros(not even really nike pros.. compression shorts in general) and a new uniform.
She is all set with clothes/toiletries luckily.
Thanks everyone !

How terrible. Please let me know about an online fund.

The school I coach for is maroon and white so I don't have extra practice clothes that would be helpful. Our stockpile is down due to everyone buying everything up this past season, but I do have a size 5 sneaker still in the box.

I just sent this out to my team and unfortunately none of us have anything in those colors/size. I'd love to help, though, so I'm trying to organize a team trip to Target sometime this weekend to pick some stuff up. Is there anything else that she needs, cheer related or not? We would love to put together a little care package with her favorite snacks/candy, nail polish, books/movie, school supplies, etc...please let me know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just sent this out to my team and unfortunately none of us have anything in those colors/size. I'd love to help, though, so I'm trying to organize a team trip to Target sometime this weekend to pick some stuff up. Is there anything else that she needs, cheer related or not? We would love to put together a little care package with her favorite snacks/candy, nail polish, books/movie, school supplies, etc...please let me know!

wow @jacqui_perez anything would be so much appreciated. Nailpolish, hair accesories, hairspray.. even just socks, camis. I am trying to see her facebook page so i can see her likes as far as movies etc and will get back to you !

wow @jacqui_perez anything would be so much appreciated. Nailpolish, hair accesories, hairspray.. even just socks, camis. I am trying to see her facebook page so i can see her likes as far as movies etc and will get back to you !
Ok! One of my teammates already got some hairties and bobby pins, and another group of us will be picking some stuff up tomorrow!

Here is the Go Fund Me page..
The same link to the article is here on the GFM page

Thank you everyone <3
You have no idea how amazing this is - I cant wait to show her all of the love pouring in from all over the country.
If you think of it, if you feel generous enough to send something please send return address info so we can thank the proper teams and people <3

Quick Update !
We raised almost 800 dollars at our donation table saturday night ! :D

Here is a picture of Jada's bow - you can see a couple burn marks on it near the Raiders
nvntir.jpg

The opposing teams cheerleaders donated to us as well and came over to chat.

-Hanna

Last edited:
Back