All-Star Cheerleaders Episode 8

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 14, 2012
Poor Robert:( hope he's okay <3

I absolutely love this episode, shows that even the best teams have hard practices where they can't seem to keep stunts up, love them.

i wish this show was structured a little differently cause I love it but its bothering me.. i wish they would have put all of robert's struggles into one episode, and then all the bid stuff into the next.. now it just feels like they're dragging out the plot :( is the bid episode one of the last? that would kinda make sense

this is no diss to any athletes, but a honest question for all allstars out there- do gyms not incorporate conditioning into their practices? for as talented as robert and gabi are, I would find it hard to believe that they did not do conditioning with their old programs or at least on their own. I just have a difficult time believing that they would be struggling that much with the conditioning smoed does, maybe its just me though.

this is no diss to any athletes, but a honest question for all allstars out there- do gyms not incorporate conditioning into their practices? for as talented as robert and gabi are, I would find it hard to believe that they did not do conditioning with their old programs or at least on their own. I just have a difficult time believing that they would be struggling that much with the conditioning smoed does, maybe its just me though.
I just assumed they did conditioning but not nearly as much, and so it was just a lot harder

Latest posts

Back