All-Star Cheerleaders Episode 8

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

this is no diss to any athletes, but a honest question for all allstars out there- do gyms not incorporate conditioning into their practices? for as talented as robert and gabi are, I would find it hard to believe that they did not do conditioning with their old programs or at least on their own. I just have a difficult time believing that they would be struggling that much with the conditioning smoed does, maybe its just me though.
my team conditions every practice but not nearly like that.. i honestly dont think i could even handle ONE smoed practice.. they train like crazy with what looks like little breaks, and way more runs than most gyms would do

Really disappointed with this esp. They showed at least 3 minutes from last weeks esp and then nothing actually happened. I dont know if anyone else was bothered by that woman who said she didnt know what gym robert was from. I mean doesnt she do admin.? And wasnt it said shes like a gym mom. Surely they talk.

Really disappointed with this esp. They showed at least 3 minutes from last weeks esp and then nothing actually happened. I dont know if anyone else was bothered by that woman who said she didnt know what gym robert was from. I mean doesnt she do admin.? And wasnt it said shes like a gym mom. Surely they talk.

Or maybe she didnt want to mention the gym name.

Next weeks episode seems like they're not even gonna show the San Jose comp yet. I like the show it's just moving very slow

pleeeaaassseee make these longer!!!! I look forward to this all week and then it's like nothing. I know it's been said a thousand times before but I'm just frustrated. :banghead:

this is no diss to any athletes, but a honest question for all allstars out there- do gyms not incorporate conditioning into their practices? for as talented as robert and gabi are, I would find it hard to believe that they did not do conditioning with their old programs or at least on their own. I just have a difficult time believing that they would be struggling that much with the conditioning smoed does, maybe its just me though.

If you, athletes, decide to take a "break" from cheer, for whatever reason, let me strongly encourage you to keep your body in tip-top shape! Just saying...

If you, athletes, decide to take a "break" from cheer, for whatever reason, let me strongly encourage you to keep your body in tip-top shape! Just saying...

oh do I second this by 10000.... when I had to take 7 months off while I was on anticoagulants for my blood clots, I literally wasn't allowed to do ANYTHING. i made the mistake of going real hard my first practice back, and let me just say I couldnt walk for a week...

oh do I second this by 10000.... when I had to take 7 months off while I was on anticoagulants for my blood clots, I literally wasn't allowed to do ANYTHING. i made the mistake of going real hard my first practice back, and let me just say I couldnt walk for a week...
Yep, stopped cheerleading after high school for 5+ years and thought i was in ok shape till i went back to cheer on an open team, i could barely move for a week it was pretty rough to go back to the second day of tryouts

I don't think any shade was thrown.
All I can say is.... no one can say Smoed kids don't kill themselves at practice. I thought college workouts (tumbling on basketball court aka 50 standing tucks and 10 corner passes) at 5am were bad. This just looks like I'd die being there. Props to them.

I just want to know if the show will get to them getting a paid bid at San Jose before they win worlds again?
You know...it'd be nice.

I don't think any shade was thrown.
All I can say is.... no one can say Smoed kids don't kill themselves at practice. I thought college workouts (tumbling on basketball court aka 50 standing tucks and 10 corner passes) at 5am were bad. This just looks like I'd die being there. Props to them.

I just want to know if the show will get to them getting a paid bid at San Jose before they win worlds again?
You know...it'd be nice.

I think they are surprised by how popular the series is. Wasn't it suppose to be only 6-7 epis when it started now its on ep.8 . They are stretching it now. I know they filmed during NCA but god knows when that will be shown.

Back