All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I give her so much credit for filling some big shoes. She absolutely kills it though.
And from the Madi interview seems like she was given two opportunites last yr to fill in and then got that taken away from her that's tough on anyone especially a 12 year old but to keep working and then when the time came she seized the day and look at her now! World and NCA champs!

I can't help thinking about the pressure of dealing with juggling 2 demanding teams at 13 years old. Some kids are more cut out for it and others, and there's no doubt this girl is tough, I just hope she's doing this because she really wants to.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || MEOW

I can't help thinking about the pressure of dealing with juggling 2 demanding teams at 13 years old. Some kids are more cut out for it and others, and there's no doubt this girl is tough, I just hope she's doing this because she really wants to.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || MEOW
my guess is she won't be doing snipers next year if she makes Smoed. But then again seems like quite a few of smoed does both. The guys and the three of the flyers.

tumblr_n3ml3opmZf1s417ruo1_500.jpg

Payton is a little beast! I would've never guessed she was an emergency alternate based on her performance. This is my favorite picture from NCA. She had huge shoes to fill and she absolutely killed it. Their MVP that weekend I'm sure

Random Question: How do they get uniforms for new athletes like that so fast? She only had two weeks and I feel like that's not enough time to place and order and receive a uniform. I wonder if she had to buy on originally because she was an alternate? Or maybe Jenee sold her hers?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Random Question: How do they get uniforms for new athletes like that so fast? She only had two weeks and I feel like that's not enough time to place and order and receive a uniform. I wonder if she had to buy on originally because she was an alternate? Or maybe Jenee sold her hers?

The gym where my CP is now actually has a few extra uniforms in several sizes in their pro shop at all times. For late additions to a team or when an ordered uniform comes in and the fit is all wrong. (At our last gym when ours came in and the fit was wrong we were told too bad so sad, you signed for it at fittings....so I am pretty happy about this lol)

The gym where my CP is now actually has a few extra uniforms in several sizes in their pro shop at all times. For late additions to a team or when an ordered uniform comes in and the fit is all wrong. (At our last gym when ours came in and the fit was wrong we were told too bad so sad, you signed for it at fittings....so I am pretty happy about this lol)

i've also seen gyms call alumni (or alumni parents if the kid is out of state) in these situations. you make due with what you have.

We have extras of each laying around. Very likely that one of last year's flyers may have lent it. Who was the 5th flyer last year? Why can't I remember...?

Back