All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

threads like this wouldnt be complete without the obligatory post: "you guys need a life and need to stop discussing a topic in a topic thread on a discussion board". i've been waiting for you. you seem to have popped up in every long thread/chat-room discussion that i've been in since the 90s. see you soon, old friend. ;)

ive been curious about this too, well, the camps to be more exact. id imagine they get free travel, lodging and food, but was also wondering if they got paid.
I heard that CALI has a new rule about endorsements and paid appearances etc. The athletes are not allowed to take part in that type of activity. Although I don't believe that extends to camps and clinics.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I heard that CALI has a new rule about endorsements and paid appearances etc. The athletes are not allowed to take part in that type of activity. Although I don't believe that extends to camps and clinics.

well that would explain why one sort of well known, heavily endorsed athlete jumped ship (i actually only know who she is because of her endorsements... a la the uniform thread controversy) i know, i know, her dad got a new job too :p

well that would explain why one sort of well known, heavily endorsed athlete jumped ship (i actually only know who she is because of her endorsements... a la the uniform thread controversy) i know, i know, her dad got a new job too :p
I've heard that was the case but I don't that for a fact.

i remembered one of them had a nickname/name that i have heard before but couldn't think of it.. but i do remember now :) i just don't see why they want privacy, don't wish to discuss, but then dedicate a 10 minute video to it :confused:
Not replying to your post specifically just jumping in:
I really enjoyed this episode and I am glad they showed it for the simple reason it showed the significant impact losing a team member midseason has on those left behind. For others who have had this happen it was very reassuring to see one of the best teams in the world go through this with the knowledge they later overcome it and win worlds.

I'm s
I'm not sure why you quoted me? I already know what he said - it's what I was responding to. My post was saying I don't know why he thinks that's gonna happen. When you decide to do a show of any sort, you are deciding to put yourselves out there. You don't get to then turn around and tell everyone what you want us to discuss.

First I'm sorry I originally quoted you I don't think the was meant to happen - I'm blaming lack of sleep!
Secondly didnt use the full quote but i agree with you. Personally it should have been a we're sad jenea's left or reasons abc and we're currently looking for a new flyer in the mean time issues efg with the team

I gave in and watched the episode, while I still don't care why jenee left I think the montage or memorial video dedicated to her was hilarious!

i don't really know what thread this belongs in, but this is always my favorite view during major comps. idk who that other man is but i think he's my new favorite!

He is John Cronin, Smoed's tumbling coach. He is simply amazing!

He taught a tumbling clinic in AZ about two weeks ago at Cali's new gym and he was energetic, hilarious, caring and could break down every aspect of tumbling, starting with basic level 1 skills, like I have never seen.

This video is my new favorite world's video. I loved how all three of them were holding hands! What an amazing group of coaches.

I gave in and watched the episode, while I still don't care why jenee left I think the montage or memorial video dedicated to her was hilarious!

i wonder if they performed the ceremony
normal_00_%28133%29.jpg

I know I could ask this is the random thread, but since people here seem to um...well..knowledgeable about smoed and the team's history...

Who were the flyers besides Maddi and Jenee in 2012? Lauren? Was she center? And then the two on the outside?

He is John Cronin, Smoed's tumbling coach. He is simply amazing!

He taught a tumbling clinic in AZ about two weeks ago at Cali's new gym and he was energetic, hilarious, caring and could break down every aspect of tumbling, starting with basic level 1 skills, like I have never seen.

This video is my new favorite world's video. I loved how all three of them were holding hands! What an amazing group of coaches.

i especially love their group hug at the very end! while its kind of sad that the coaches can't step on the floor to celebrate with the kids anymore, it's so sweet to see them have their own moment. it's just as much their hard work as the kids.

i don't really know what thread this belongs in, but this is always my favorite view during major comps. idk who that other man is but i think he's my new favorite!

As someone said, that's John. He is one of the most genuine, funny, and talented people I have ever met. My daughter is blessed to have him as her tumbling coach. He coaches each kid on their level and pulls them along at their pace, using what he needs to inspire them.

I told him about this video and he said, oh yeah, I saw that and posted it! He loved it.

Back