All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ugh .... all I did was read the title of the story and got annoyed

i agree, it is semi-irritating... but lets face it - without their (Carly and Gabi) popularity the media wouldn't give them the time of day. as a positive, while the subtitles talk about her followers, the footage seems to focus on her dedication to the sport versus putting on makeup and poofing her hair. if the piece had to be on "Cheerlebrity" I am glad that they selected Carly and Gabi, as both are very positive role models who just love to cheer and were recognized for their outstanding skills. They're both beautiful girls, but i am so happy they didn't just choose to follow around the girls known for their looks, hair, and bows.

irrelevant side note, i like that her mom is present in the footage of her at home and it was actually refreshing to hear her mom say the old men comments make her uncomfortable. they seem to have a good handle on it all.

i dont think id want to do the school thing and full time competitive sports thing that is two hours away. especially if the practices are multiple times per weekday. homeschool would seem like a much better option.

It was ok. Focussed more on the extraordinary things families go through for their kids to cheer. So in the end you know people care more about cheer than school, spend 100k on it, and all get really nervous. Not why we do all that we do.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Watching Nightline. The feature is about extraordinary families. They highlighted three worlds cheerleaders and their families.The show focused on everything it took to make it to Worlds and SMOED and Wildcat's success at Worlds. For those of us involved in cheer it just showed us what we already know. But, for outsiders it gave a little insight into the cheer life.

the primetime special was not bad. I liked it. I wish it showed more of what they do to get ready but I can see it wouldn't go direction of extraordinary families. It was funny when Michaeleddie's mom called him a cheerlebrity and he said no mom don't say that it's weird. Lol.

Watching Nightline. The feature is about extraordinary families. They highlighted three worlds cheerleaders and their families.The show focused on everything it took to make it to Worlds and SMOED and Wildcat's success at Worlds. For those of us involved in cheer it just showed us what we already know. But, for outsiders it gave a little insight into the cheer life.

I'm totally confused. Nightline is only on M-F. And I've been recording the shows for when this one finally hits. The one that was on last was about plastic surgery. It's slotted for 12:35 am here in Cali. So where on earth did you watch it? Which channel?

No episodes that I've recorded up until Friday had any cheerleading but yet everyone was watching it last night when it's not even on Saturdays/Sundays?

Nightline | Facebook

It was on last night at 9 pm where I live. It first covered a family with 19 kids, then did about a 20 minute segment following the 3 cheerleaders.

Last edited:
Back