All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think the thing that makes it such a big deal to people is that it's someone moving across the country just for cheerleader. If it was to just a gym down the road I think more people would be like ehhh, gym switching happens, but since it's such a distance way from the persons home it gets more peoples interest. JMO
Add to it she was known from the TV/web series and add in the press release hoopla and ensuing discussion. Take away the series and not sure would be a big deal.

Why yes, I am a parent. Thank you for noticing.

Wonder if CEA will start a youtube series................
Hope not. Was alluded to in a previous post that could (does not mean was) have been a factor in leaving smoed. Maybe just trying to fly under the radar.

Throat punch - funniest line ever

and how do these minors just pick up and move cross country? like do you not have high school to attend? do they just quit and do homeschooling?

Yes. Similar to elite-level gymnastics. They've been doing the "we home school/online school for more gym time" for years and years. I'd say that the vast majority of your big World's team kids are still going to regular school.

But for some, especially those who don't do school cheer and aren't really connected to school, they'd really rather get more practice time in. School becomes a barrier.

I think the thing that makes it such a big deal to people is that it's someone moving across the country just for cheerleader. If it was to just a gym down the road I think more people would be like ehhh, gym switching happens, but since it's such a distance way from the persons home it gets more peoples interest. JMO
She didn't move for cheerleading...her parents moved so she had to move with them.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Yes. Similar to elite-level gymnastics. They've been doing the "we home school/online school for more gym time" for years and years. I'd say that the vast majority of your big World's team kids are still going to regular school.

But for some, especially those who don't do school cheer and aren't really connected to school, they'd really rather get more practice time in. School becomes a barrier.

Wow. School shouldnt be seen as a barrier to cheerleading. I always thought school came first. Ten years from now that world ring wont matter but school will.

Back