All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This and the coincidence of a flyer on SE quitting yesterday

Talk about stars aligning.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

but maybe she had been in contact with CEA prior trying to find a team with an opening? and then it just so happened that a girl quit SE?? I don't know, just throwing so ideas out there

The spot opening up on SE was a complete surprise to the girls!! Jenee was welcomed with open arms......literally. The girls all ran and hugged her. It takes courage to walk in somewhere where traditions and love run deep for your teammates like she did tonight. I have to respect that! I won't speculate on why she left Cali or why she's at CEA because I don't know her life, but the person who said about the star's aligning was spot on. It sorta feel's like it was meant to be!!

Welcome to the family Jenee and Jaiden!!! We're thrilled to have you in The Teal Army!!! :cool:

If Jenee had said in her statement "I'm moving so I cannot finish the season" can you IMAGINE the number of "you're moving, how could just pick up and leave like that, why couldn't you just stay, how could you do that to smoed and do that to eddie and orby and if smoed lose worlds its all your fault jenee!" tweets she would have gotten?

The situation is very convenient for Jenee, I will say that, however by the looks of Jenee's and her family's tweets it seems as if CSP and Tannaz (cali owner) were in talks to try and have Jenee placed on any CEA team to make sure her talent and work wouldn't go to waste for the season (that is a direct quote from Jenee's statement) and its so happened that a Senior Elite spot has opened up.

Also, can we talk about how cheerleading has gotten to a point where 16 year old athletes have to make official public statements about why they aren't continuing on a certain team in a youth amateur sport for the remainder of the season.

What a crazy world we are in.
Honestly, part of being on a very popular reality YouTube weekly series.

I know nothing of the families involved, but I don't see this as sneaky.
The child who left SE said her heart wasn't in it anymore. Why would she want to continue holding a spot if she discovered another talented athlete wanted to be at that gym and had the skills and the dedication to contribute to the team? Maybe she saw this as a way to not leave her teammates in a bind. It's easier to walk away when you know your team is going to be taken care of.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Also maybe the girl from SE told the coaches a while back that she NCA would be her last competition, and they were looking to fill the spot and found Jenee/family was moving? People will think whatever they want but I personally think it is just one of those things that happened as a " right place/right time" kinda situation

If they don't want people to speculate, telling the truth of the situation is the only answer. No, a 16 year old's business should not be important to tens of thousands of people, but that's unavoidable from all the attention Smoed gets.

But, where's this wait list to be on Senior Elite and how can I get on it?!

From my extremely limited direct contact with Jenee's mother, I have no doubts in my mind that she would do exactly what is best for her girls. I trust her.

And as someone who has had the stars align numerous times to have everything "click into place" regarding both moving 12 hours away from home and landing the job I now have, I believe that these things can happen.

Best of luck to both Smoed and Senior Elite this year.

Moving across the country to cheer sounds very odd, but I guess if you have the opportunity and the resources to make it happen, why not? My younger brother moved to Florida (we're from MI) for the summer to play baseball, our whole family didn't move, but after a lot of thought, my mother let him move in with a baseball family at 16 and he's been getting lots of attention from colleges all over, he's really trying for a scholarship. Although he was gone for a few months, it worked in his favor. I guess from an outside view moving across the country for cheer sounds crazy, but I'm sure the positives outway the negatives within their situation.

Although I wish someone would enlighten us on the entire situation, I think Jenee was told to make a statement. I'm sure if she didn't compete at NCA people would obviously notice and start a bunch of rumors on their own. While I wish the statement wasn't so vague, I'm sure the her and her family were trying to work the kinks out on their own, but wanted to basically make a public announcement so that people didn't speculate as to why she wasn't competing with smoed at NCA.

Back