All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wish Jenee all the best! Moving across country sucks, but I know she and her family have a strong faith and will land on their feet with a lot of folks cheering them on. I'll definitely miss seeing her on Cheerleaders. Does anyone know who is flying in her spot? So sad to not see the Smoetwins anymore.

Last edited:
I could be completely wrong, but I feel it coming. Jenne seemed very comfortable and at ease in front of the camera. I had the impression she enjoyed being part of an inside look at cheerleading. I can see her moving to be part of another YouTube cheer series. Then again I could be 100% wrong. I agree with a previous poster CEA needs a CEA rumor thread by Courtney Pope similar to the CA Rumor thread by Blue Cat.

I could be completely wrong, but I feel it coming. Jenne seemed very comfortable and at ease in front of the camera. I had the impression she enjoyed being part of an inside look at cheerleading. I can see her moving to be part of another YouTube cheer series. Then again I could be 100% wrong. I agree with a previous poster CEA needs a CEA rumor thread by Courtney Pope similar to the CA Rumor thread by Blue Cat.
cea had a rumor thread...

Just saw a friend like this video on Facebook, get it Jenee!! I'm really happy that she continued cheerleading. I'm excited for her.

I'm really excited for Jenee. She's an awesome girl & this is an awesome team so I'm excited to see her compete with them!

but maybe she had been in contact with CEA prior trying to find a team with an opening? and then it just so happened that a girl quit SE?? I don't know, just throwing so ideas out there
Maybe the child who quit was just over it heard jenee was interested and wanted a spot and went well here's my opportunity to leave mid season which otherwise might not have been possible.

Okay I seriously don't understand why people are so crazy to know all of the inside information. Of course, I was a little curious when I found out about it but there comes a point where it is none of our business. We don't have to know everything lol

Fierceboarders are so nosy :rolleyes:

All those who say it's crazy to move across the country for cheer… I moved across the world. I may not be in high school but I put a relationship and career on the line to do this for me. Sometimes it's the right thing to do for your heart and your dreams. And sometimes those things have nothing to do with a worlds ring, or fame, or coaches, or a gym, or anything other than it just feels right.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

It's really nobody's business and it's sad she had to put out a PR because everyone is so gossipy they would have spun it into her flipping off Orby as she left because she's going to be a performer at Disneyland.
Parents get new jobs and move all the time. Part if being a kid is that you are forced to make due. I think it's great that two gyms worked together to help her complete her season.
And to everyone who thinks she should have stayed behind? It would be a cold day in he** before I left chronic kid in someone else's hands.
All I want to know is if the pupster gets his own Teal Army shirt for comps...

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Just called my best friend on SE and I'm not going to say the name right now, but a SE flyer quit. Jenee was in line for the team, so that is how she took the spot. No one was kicked off of any team.
Here's my one question, since I've not really been following this and don't feel like stalking twitter or here for the answer- but I thought SE had several "extras" to account for possible injuries, etc that might occur throughout the year? I'm certain that was discussed on here a while back (like showcase maybe as to why they had so many girls on the floor?)

I wouldn't exactly call her announcements "official statements". It was just text and pictures posted to her social media sites. It's not like she put together a press release and held a media conference. I think she did it right thing to get the word out but not be too over the top with it.

I'm honestly not sure that telling more details on her twitter announcement (when she said she was leaving Cali, thanking Tannaz and everything) would have provided any less gossip. She's a very well known high caliber athlete, so whatever she does/says, people are going to be interested (some will love it, some will be suspicious, some sill hate it, etc).

Unless proven otherwise, I'm going to assume that she wasn't 100% sure what team she would be on. Therefore, announcing anything CEA related would just have been a huge teaser, and would have made things even worse. Besides (and this is still only speculation on my part), with the number of kids on Cali Smoed who don't live with their immediate family, she might have offered to stay in California at least for the season with one of the team families. If that is the case, then she chose to quit to stay with her family (which I very, very much understand, I surely would have done the same). Had she said "My family's moving, so I can't be on Smoed anymore", maybe some people would have blamed her not to do what several kids on Smoed already do. Maybe she was afraid of that kind of reaction. Maybe her family didn't wan't the whole world to know where they were moving before it even happened. Maybe she simply wanted to imply that she doesn't owe public explanations to anyone.

Back