All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

trying to get back on topic here..

i know i may just be being super picky but the way she chews gum 1:55.. i just can't.. I'm sorry.. biggest pet peeve..
also, seems like this is going to be a part 1 episode.. wish they could have just shown the clinic.. 10 minute video with not much going on!

@Cheeranswers yep it's one of two eps.

I liked this one, nice seeing them travel around my neck of the woods! Glad they had fun, especially on the tube haha. Looking forwards to the clinic episode :)

Last edited:
On another note, I am interested in the upcoming episodes. I love seeing teams from other countries looking so g

Then I wish that ridiculous video wasn't put out there and pictures of Jenee traveling on this "journey" without saying right out where she was going as if to create suspense wasn't posted. If it was just said that she was leaving and will be cheering at CEA for personal reasons without all the where's jenee stuff this may have gone differently. I feel her mother participated in keeping it discussed and suspenseful by coming on here and shimmying posts that were discussing it without saying anything and like I said, posting those pics etc. Had all that not gone on I'd be in total agreement with you. I do agree with some of what you have said, though.
I agree with you in that I feel this whole issue could have been squashed

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

A little off track, but wanted to share. My kids got a kitten today. It is mainly gray. My son wanted to name her Smokey. At the same exact time both of my girls said "Smoed!". My girls said she is strong, tough, brave, and beautiful just like Smoed. As you can guess our new kitten is named Smoed! . :)

A little off track, but wanted to share. My kids got a kitten today. It is mainly gray. My son wanted to name her Smokey. At the same exact time both of my girls said "Smoed!". My girls said she is strong, tough, brave, and beautiful just like Smoed. As you can guess our new kitten is named Smoed! . :)
That is the cutest thing. I've got to tell my CP so she can pass it on to SMOED. They'll be flattered I'm sure.

That is the cutest thing. I've got to tell my CP so she can pass it on to SMOED. They'll be flattered I'm sure.

They asked if we could go back and also get Smoed's two brothers to name them Eddie and Orby. LOL I told them nice try, but No! One kitten is all they get!

Last edited:
I had a new kitten last year, I called it "Maddie Gardner", but my other cat really didnt like this new kitten and kept attacking me and this kitten. so i decided to give it back up for adoption. now a family with totally no bond with cheerleading has a cat named maddie garnder (they kept the name)

Back