All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i feel so much better now that i know a real adult lives in the "cheer house."

i'm still very much curious about the guardianship thing with these kids under 18 though. like (knock on wood) but say they get hurt at practice and have to go to the hospital. no parent with them and under 18. someone needs to be responsible for them. how does that work (with cali and all other teams with minor-aged kids who are living with another family)?

i feel so much better now that i know a real adult lives in the "cheer house."

i'm still very much curious about the guardianship thing with these kids under 18 though. like (knock on wood) but say they get hurt at practice and have to go to the hospital. no parent with them and under 18. someone needs to be responsible for them. how does that work (with cali and all other teams with minor-aged kids who are living with another family)?

I told you guys there was an adult in the house. LOL! I just didn't want to give away too much because I don't want to ruin the show for anyone. ;)

Can we have a fierce-board house.... like lets talk about how fun that would be.

It'd be like Bad Girls Club mixed with Big Bang Theory. We'd all be geeking over cheerleading and talking in terms no normal people would understand but then beating the living crap out of each other after every major event.

Back