All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i feel so much better now that i know a real adult lives in the "cheer house."

i'm still very much curious about the guardianship thing with these kids under 18 though. like (knock on wood) but say they get hurt at practice and have to go to the hospital. no parent with them and under 18. someone needs to be responsible for them. how does that work (with cali and all other teams with minor-aged kids who are living with another family)?

This is what i thought the second they said her mom will live there. I was so curious how this will work with all these kids (16 isn´t that much of a kid anymore, she is more a young woman) and having to handle school, cheer and everything - but now i´m sure it will work out.

But still not satisfied. Please, can these episodes be longer? ;-) I don´t care about being aired on tv that much, but just because im from europe and glad i can watch it on youtube :p

Oh, and i love: "You need to be more flexible!" :D

Smoed twins and Michaeleddie are coming to the gym where I was captain before Uni (Falcons Academy) in England to do a camp/clinic and my coach says they are bringing the filmcrew for Cheerleaders with them, it's in December so I dont know when the footage will be shown! Is anyone else coming to the camp? :D so exciting!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Back