All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They get replaced for a reason! I doubt that you don't get frustrated when one of your athletes is having an off day and not pulling their weight during training when your having to work 110%

Something that we don't know about had obviously happened behind the scenes and behind closed doors as someone mentioned earlier they may not have been told about the move! If it was someone you'd been training with for 4/5 years and they took a break and suddenly ended up on another squad how would you feel? Then this video comes out? It's practically adding salt to an already fresh wound

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

The only part that interests me is the whole "jenee's family moved" correct me if I'm wrong but didn't gabi live with them last yr? Im assuming her mom and gabi's mom got pretty close since they kept her child all season, it would have made perfect sense for her to stay with gabi's mom for two months until the season ended. Also I assumed from videos that Janee was already staying in the cheer house (not permanently) but almost every time they show the kids in the house she is there and she lives over 2hrs away from the gym do I just assumed she stayed there some times as well. It's not my business, I don't need to know but it just really seems like there is more to the story then "her dad had to move for work".

i think they're upset because not only did they lose Jenee as a friend and team mate, but they also lost her mom Tawne who was the "team mom". it appears to me as though they just left without even telling her fellow team members. if jenee ever goes back to Cali i doubt it will ever be the same. something just wasn't right about this.

edited to remove statement that i made in very poor taste.

Last edited:
If I was these girls tweeting I'd get my butt kicked by my coaches and gym owners...they have zero tolerance for any sort of social media drama or negativity. I hope other coaches will give an appropriate punishment or start buckling down on the issue

If you read a few of their tweets (other then the statement of being stabbed in the back) they're basically asking why and what. Why them? Why now? What did they do wrong to deserve this. Why do they deserve this?

The drama is coming from outsiders who are slamming these girls (and possibly boys) for bullying, for being hypocritical, for not supporting Jenee in her move. Which in my view is unfair on them.

Smoed athlete want answers just as much as we do but unlike us they actually deserve an explanation and answers to their questions.

i think they're upset because not only did they lose Jenee as a friend and team mate, but they also lost her mom Tawne who was the "team mom". it appears to me as though they just left without even telling her fellow team members. if jenee ever goes back to Cali i doubt it will ever be the same. something just wasn't right about this. i also have mixed feelings about Jenee tweeting that she feels her move to SE is part of "living out God's plan for her". I don't think i would go that far honey. It's probably not that deep.
Jenee's original post about her leaving stated she was going to be going somewhere else. It didn't say where, but it did thank Tannaz for all her help in finding somewhere else to cheer. Maybe where she wound up is a shock to them, but I really don't think anyone should be surprised that she's on another team.
Also, Jenee and family are very religious. If she feels this is part of God's plan for her, who are you to downplay, question or ridicule that?

Jenee's original post about her leaving stated she was going to be going somewhere else. It didn't say where, but it did thank Tannaz for all her help in finding somewhere else to cheer. Maybe where she wound up is a shock to them, but I really don't think anyone should be surprised that she's on another team.
Also, Jenee and family are very religious. If she feels this is part of God's plan for her, who are you to downplay, question or ridicule that?

you're right. i apologize.

i know NONE of the kids/parents involved in this.
All i DO know is looking at this from a coaches perspective is 2 kids quit their teams with about a month left in the season.... DON'T QUIT ON YOUR COMMITMENTS!!!
How do you know that's what happened in both these cases? Not singling you out...just used your post as a starting point. Sorry but I think there are a lot of assumptions being made everywhere by people who don't know all the facts. Even if they're posting what they think happened, others are then taking those posts as "fact" and the story grows. It's like one big social media game of telephone and now people are assuming assumptions are "fact".
You know. Reporting about the tweets of teenagers is about as useful as a reporter going out in a blizzard to let viewers know that a blizzard is going on.

Shimmy x 1000!
Dear America,
Stop believing everything you see on social media or even (gasp) reality tv shows (yep, all of them! Not just the ones on tv...the ones on YouTube too ;) ) Honestly, even the nightly news isn't always "fact", but rather what they want you to know or can fit in their 30 minutes minus commercials!

I'm preaching to myself as well here! I am JUST as guilty! Maybe not with this topic, but with many others I have perceived as reality (and may not have been) based on the words I read and the opinions some expressed.

Back