All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It is released on Saturdays now.

banana.gif

Aaaaaw Riley! My hearts breaking for the poor girl! I'm going to guess that she's ok now though............ Riiiiiight?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I felt horrible too! We went on 2 teams after SMOED on day 2 & as they were on deck they rolled her
back stage to where we were at & it was really sad. But then a girl on my team had a mental break down & Josh gave her a pep talk! The smo's are sweet

I felt horrible too! We went on 2 teams after SMOED on day 2 & as they were on deck they rolled her
back stage to where we were at & it was really sad. But then a girl on my team had a mental break down & Josh gave her a pep talk! The smo's are sweet

It's amazing when I see cheerleaders like that cause this sport at time can really be like nope don't talk to them! They're they opposition! Don't fraternise with the enemy! Bad voodoo! Don't go there!

It's amazing when I see cheerleaders like that cause this sport at time can really be like nope don't talk to them! They're they opposition! Don't fraternise with the enemy! Bad voodoo! Don't go there!

I see the "enemy" thing a lot in all stars but I do have to say I was very lucky in high school. I had friends that cheered for different schools and we competed against each other all the time. Every competition we always hugged before we want on and wished the other good luck. We cheered for each other... win or lose. That to me is what cheerleading should be about.

I see the "enemy" thing a lot in all stars but I do have to say I was very lucky in high school. I had friends that cheered for different schools and we competed against each other all the time. Every competition we always hugged before we want on and wished the other good luck. We cheered for each other... win or lose. That to me is what cheerleading should be about.

It's funny because I think cheerfans would like to think that all the big Worlds medalist gyms all hate each. They don't. Like, Panthers could beat Stars and they'd all hang out afterwards. I've seen the most catty behavior from really small programs, actually. Or it's perpetuated by the parents and the kids couldn't care less.

I'm really happy Riley's foot is not broken, but the fact that she can't put weight on it without wincing in pain isn't sitting right with me. I just hope she isn't doing damage that's going to last long term. The stakes are incredibly high, I get it, but it's not the end of the world. She's a kid. At the end of the day, it's her foot. It's between Riley, her parents and her coaches.

It's funny because I think cheerfans would like to think that all the big Worlds medalist gyms all hate each. They don't. Like, Panthers could beat Stars and they'd all hang out afterwards. I've seen the most catty behavior from really small programs, actually. Or it's perpetuated by the parents and the kids couldn't care less.
Oh my god this. When I cheered at a small gym it was "we hate this gym and this gym is our rival etc etc" being at a big gym now we try to make friends with everyone. I've learned the best sportsmanship

That competition was not that recent. I think in January or early feb....So, I'm guessing Riley's foot is (hopefully) fine by now.

Latest posts

Back