All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

my guess is she won't be doing snipers next year if she makes Smoed. But then again seems like quite a few of smoed does both. The guys and the three of the flyers.
There was often one, sometimes two guys performing with Snipers that were on SMOED. And one flyer performed on both Snipers and SMOED, but she was a Sniper performing with SMOED not vice versa.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Yup Madi, Jenee, Gabi, Lauren... who was number 5?

there were 6...

eja8uq.png

jenee, lauren, gabbi, maddi, kiara (only went up during this stunt) and nury

And another cheerlebrity joins the ranks...

Anyone know why Cheer Updates makes these big announcements for the athletes?
I don't know but I find it a bit annoying. I doubt that he asks permission before posting all this stuff and I dunno bout yall but I'd be happy with just the actual cheer competition updates. I could do without the gossip...

I don't know but I find it a bit annoying. I doubt that he asks permission before posting all this stuff and I dunno bout yall but I'd be happy with just the actual cheer competition updates. I could do without the gossip...
My friend's daughter cheers at her gym and my friend posted 5 hours ago on FB that ML was going to Smoed. It seemed to be all over their gym tonight so I'm guessing she didn't wanted to "announce it" herself or she would have before the news was out and on the Internet by fellow gym members.

Okay. This is getting a bit ridiculous. According to Smoeds new addition, there are 9 out-of-state kids on the team. That's almost half the team.

I was just going to ask how many of them are actually from california.
That's crazy.

Back