All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Then let them be the face of our sport FOR THEIR SKILLS.
I'm tired of seeing articles about them because they have so many followers on instagram. Half of those followers could be creepy old men... but it's still a lot so that's worthy of a news story.
Write articles about the girls and about the skills they work on. Not how they're so famous on the internet. That's the part that bugs me.
How many followers you have on instagram isn't going to help you do anything in the real world.
I didn't see your post as being salty. I do agree that the articles (from what I remember) were mostly about the amount of followers they have or their cheerleb status. And maybe some skills. I'm hoping that this segment will show their skills and put a good light on all star. So we'll just have to tune in and see.

Then let them be the face of our sport FOR THEIR SKILLS.
I'm tired of seeing articles about them because they have so many followers on instagram. Half of those followers could be creepy old men... but it's still a lot so that's worthy of a news story.
Write articles about the girls and about the skills they work on. Not how they're so famous on the internet. That's the part that bugs me.
How many followers you have on instagram isn't going to help you do anything in the real world.
while i do agree with everything else youve said, there are times where i really do think 300k followers COULD help you in the real world. if one of those cheerlebs start a business and promote it on their insta, obviously the 300k followers are gonna help

while i do agree with everything else youve said, there are times where i really do think 300k followers COULD help you in the real world. if one of those cheerlebs start a business and promote it on their insta, obviously the 300k followers are gonna help
Depends. Cami marketing diet pills to her followers and then having all the young girls commenting "omg need" isn't exactly a great idea.
It can work though.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Why when they were talking about Brandon and they showed that little clip that said Brandon Allstars were they not showing Black....?
That was BAS Sr 3 from 3 years ago, my CP's best friend was point flyer. They must've just picked something quick from YouTube and used it. So cool to see her in this episode! But odd, just the same.

Here's what I've been told. First off, the date of the Nightline airing has changed to this upcoming Tuesday in case anybody wants to view it. Yes they will have Eddie and Orby, and Gabi on the show. But, they will have people from CA on the show as well. And, I believe they spoke to individuals from additional gyms too. Supposedly the show is about All Star Cheer and how it's developed into such a highly competitive 'sport' involving a rapidly increasing number of athletes.

Depends. Cami marketing diet pills to her followers and then having all the young girls commenting "omg need" isn't exactly a great idea.
It can work though.

oh no I totally agree with that. still disgusted. but I just mean that there are times it could be used in the real world! hopefully not until their brain develops enough to know trying to sell diet pills to their underaged fans is not okay though..

Here's what I've been told. First off, the date of the Nightline airing has changed to this upcoming Tuesday in case anybody wants to view it. Yes they will have Eddie and Orby, and Gabi on the show. But, they will have people from CA on the show as well. And, I believe they spoke to individuals from additional gyms too. Supposedly the show is about All Star Cheer and how it's developed into such a highly competitive 'sport' involving a rapidly increasing number of athletes.

What is the show called? Because I can't find it anywhere, even the Carly manning cheer athletics one

so what happened with the nightline episode that was supposed to air last night. last night was "stolen faith the hunt for ephren taylor." tonight is going to be "what happens at male strip clubs", so i dont think tonight is cheer night. i hope not. lol

so what happened with the nightline episode that was supposed to air last night. last night was "stolen faith the hunt for ephren taylor." tonight is going to be "what happens at male strip clubs", so i dont think tonight is cheer night. i hope not. lol
I think it got changed to the 20th.

It is too funny, because until I read this I assumed that it kept getting bumped for important current events-and not for naked guys!

Back