All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3: Version 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Perfect image. I feel like we're in the Twilight Zone---if Season 3 could have been more of that, ATV wouldn't have had so many issues. I'm sure ATV is trying to get the show back; as for it happening, who knows.
Exactly. I enjoyed the episode and it reminded me of how it started off but I just kept feeling like ATV was trying waay too hard to "fix" everything. It was just weird. I'm betting that Tannaz had the same expression as Oprah when she saw it. Why couldn't they have just kept it to episodes like this???

Exactly. I enjoyed the episode and it reminded me of how it started off but I just kept feeling like ATV was trying waay too hard to "fix" everything. It was just weird. I'm betting that Tannaz had the same expression as Oprah when she saw it. Why couldn't they have just kept it to episodes like this???

It'll be interesting to see if T says anything about it---I imagine she has her hands full with her new baby.

It'll be interesting to see if T says anything about it---I imagine she has her hands full with her new baby.
Very true! I'm glad she can finally just relax and enjoy her family. I'm assuming this is just the remainder of footage that was shot before they pulled the show. Hopefully the last couple of episodes are like this one so it can go out on a good note.

Very true! I'm glad she can finally just relax and enjoy her family. I'm assuming this is just the remainder of footage that was shot before they pulled the show. Hopefully the last couple of episodes are like this one so it can go out on a good note.

That would be good.

Clarification from Tannaz

35b799f5845d5ef534386c00df2435da.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for this update. And 3 more episodes...interesting.

Huh she looks good as a base, I think. So who got alternated (or left) for Maddie?

And they're flyer looks 10!! Yikes tiny!

I am wondering that as well - which one of the 21 who were on the mat in that Jamz video is no longer there - cause if we recall, Jessica was already gone at that point so there had to be another.

New flyer has to be at least 12 years old per the rules, right?

Back