All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3: Version 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am wondering that as well - which one of the 21 who were on the mat in that Jamz video is no longer there - cause if we recall, Jessica was already gone at that point so there had to be another.

New flyer has to be at least 12 years old per the rules, right?
12 by August 31st, 2014.

Wasn't there someone who was on their IOC5 team that was filling in for that comp that 21 kids?

Wasn't there someone who was on their IOC5 team that was filling in for that comp that 21 kids?

Caitlyn (I think that is how you spell her name) was there, and I didn't notice her on the floor at GSSA.

I am wondering that as well - which one of the 21 who were on the mat in that Jamz video is no longer there - cause if we recall, Jessica was already gone at that point so there had to be another.

New flyer has to be at least 12 years old per the rules, right?

Cassidy replace Jessica and Jessica is now on sexy six and an alternate for smoed.

I don't get way preteens are competing in a teen division, we only start out open squads at 14 (I'm Australian)

But yes if Atv could do their final Ep on that, that'd be great thanks!

Liked seeing the pyramid come together like that, but it got me thinking: do most teams hit all of their pyramid the day they learn it? Granted I just coach a youth 1, but it took us probably 9-10 practices of working on it a little bit each practice to hit consistently, and here at the end of the season careless mistakes are sometimes still made.

Liked seeing the pyramid come together like that, but it got me thinking: do most teams hit all of their pyramid the day they learn it? Granted I just coach a youth 1, but it took us probably 9-10 practices of working on it a little bit each practice to hit consistently, and here at the end of the season careless mistakes are sometimes still made.

It depends on the team you're coaching. I've had several teams hit their pyramid day 1, and other times it taking much much longer. There are a lot of factors involved

It depends on the team you're coaching. I've had several teams hit their pyramid day 1, and other times it taking much much longer. There are a lot of factors involved
I think the fact that he was going through everything slowly with them helped a lot also.

they've been essentially doing the same pyramid for 3 seasons. Yes, it's "different," but they've included all of the elements before with the exception of one or two. So really, I saw it more as teaching the new kids how to do the skills.

don't hate me. I understand if it's not broken, why fix it if it continues to score so well? I'm just bored with it. lucky for them, I'm not a judge and my opinion means nothing.

they've been essentially doing the same pyramid for 3 seasons. Yes, it's "different," but they've included all of the elements before with the exception of one or two. So really, I saw it more as teaching the new kids how to do the skills.

don't hate me. I understand if it's not broken, why fix it if it continues to score so well? I'm just bored with it. lucky for them, I'm not a judge and my opinion means nothing.
I always had a coach who designed our pyramids (and other stunts) to be a challenge. You were going to push yourself, and you were going to have to work for it because you were capable of doing something extremely hard, and it would pay off by the first comp when you were hitting something you didn't think you could three months ago. I know none of that matters on a score sheet, because all judges see is a final product, but it sure was rewarding. When we hit everything consistently full out, we'd ask to make it harder. I've actually adopted the same tactic and think it works quite well in the long run. A little more work for the same result, but everyone feels better about it.

I know its been said before but poor Jessica.

Her attitude has gotten better about it though. She seems more positive about it and it was refreshing to see her cheering for them on the sidelines during their run through at the end.

I hope she is happy on sexy six. And I hope she has a great season no matter where she finishes it.

Back