All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3: Version 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

...Then I read the part about the contract.

Question for anyone who knows contracts:

Does ATV have the right to continue airing even if they asked them not to?

That would be very unfun for Cali, seeing as they just want to get over this.

Thank goodness this show is officially over, and it's pretty safe to say there won't be any kind of reboot. ATV is a California based company producing YouTube content..they're not going to travel to pick up a new team and after this I highly doubt any team with a fanbase will give them the time of day.

...Then I read the part about the contract.

Question for anyone who knows contracts:

Does ATV have the right to continue airing even if they asked them not to?

That would be very unfun for Cali, seeing as they just want to get over this.
They probably do and they probably will air the rest. But at least it will be over once they've drawn out the footage they do have as much as possible.

what about Cheerhab..? I'd imagine it would be hard to do if Tannaz doesn't want the Cali name mentioned.

As much as the rest of the world is probably going to be like "OMGWTFBBQ!!!!!!" over this, I think it is for the best.

Let the kids get back to cheering and being kids. Let the coaches get back to coaching. Let the former Cali kids move on.
This is part of what I so appreciate about this. Not only is she admitting to the distraction, but she is being athlete centered. I can appreciate that she is willing to forgo exposure to allow her athletes some protection from public scrutiny, and to let them be athletes not stars. This is great modeling for her athletes. The cynic in me knows that a PR disaster is part of the motivation, but it has to have been a hard decision to make. And I think it was the right one!

was that it? those were the types of comments made on the show that people were upset over? lol. talk about the world going soft. i bet dylan hasnt even shed a tear and here are people crying buckets of tears. lol. i was expecting some of the smos and the coaches to be foaming at the mouth with blood thirst in their eyes as they spoke about vengence and ending dylan. wow. i know this wasnt the canceled episode but im sure that one was like this one. well that was uneventful and kind of humorous that *that* got the show canceled.

Back