All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3: Version 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

was that it? those were the types of comments made on the show that people were upset over? lol. talk about the world going soft. i bet dylan hasnt even shed a tear and here are people crying buckets of tears. lol. i was expecting some of the smos and the coaches to be foaming at the mouth with blood thirst in their eyes as they spoke about vengence and ending dylan. wow. i know this wasnt the canceled episode but im sure that one was like this one. well that was uneventful and kind of humorous that *that* got the show canceled.
Yup that was it.

I am speculating that Tannaz finally realized the show was creating more problems and possibly inflated egos than is worth it. Yes we are all still talking about it but the negativity towards it and the potential impact on future recruiting prospects may have also weighed heavily.

Could also be that she is reliving ATV is going to air what they want when they want regardless of how it makes CA look and that is just as bad.

**i have decided to announce my retirement from Fierce Board. I just don't know when or if it'll be forever**

FINALLY.
Cali you made the right move. I would have supported the show being pulled once it turned bitchy and overdramatic, but it seems that a s**tstorm situation like this was the wakeup call that was needed.

...And may I just preemptively ask that this thread please not be locked yet? People still might want to discuss the situation and give their opinion on the apology and whether the show should have been pulled (as they have a right to do). Plus ATV might still be mean about it and continue airing the show if the contract permits it...

Yup that was it.

I am speculating that Tannaz finally realized the show was creating more problems and possibly inflated egos than is worth it. Yes we are all still talking about it but the negativity towards it and the potential impact on future recruiting prospects may have also weighed heavily.

Could also be that she is reliving ATV is going to air what they want when they want regardless of how it makes CA look and that is just as bad.

**i have decided to announce my retirement from Fierce Board. I just don't know when or if it'll be forever**

This is a biggie. She was finally faced with being lied too---and very publicly too. If Cali can't control the show, the damage it could still---could still do? If those were the sound bites they used, image what else they have in their vault? That is very scary to think about for T and her Cali Brand.

elephant-print-tissue-box-cover-3.jpg

take one if u need one. for all those tears shed in dylans name.
You might need those to dry your tears about the show being cancelled.

You might need those to dry your tears about the show being cancelled.

please do show me the post where i complained. wait... it doesnt exist. in fact, i laughed at fact that this was what all the fuss was about and ultimately precipitated the cancelation.

Yup that was it.

i think this board created and overinflated problems moreso than just the show by itself. from a business perspecrive i see what you mean. its too bad people become so overreactive to something so petty. i mean theres people on here aiming their posts at a 14-year-old girl and defendng an 18-year-old man against her.

Last edited:
please do show me the post where i complained. wait... it doesnt exist. in fact, i laughed at fact that this was what all the fuss was about and ultimately precipitated the cancelation.

i dont think this board created and overinflated problems moreso than just the show by itself. from a business perspecrive i see what you mean. its too bad people become so overreactive to something so petty. i mean theres people on here aiming their posts at a 14-year-old girl and defendng an 18-year-old man against her.

wait... what????

i think awesomenesstv captured what goes on at gyms across the country. both positive and finally the negative. thats a given in competative sports. theyve caught people being positive and theyve finally caught them being salty. blood wasnt shed.

Yes, you are correct. Blood wasn't shed. And I actually am capable of contextualizing why there were emotions involved. I don't mind the "salty" , I see it a lot in cheer, and in my real life, my job allows me access to many levels of human reactions.

However, the fact still remains that a bunch of teenagers were put on camera behaving ungraciously. It became apparent that some of these instances had to do with the adults in their lives modeling poor behavior for them. It didn't serve them well.

Like it, or not, people are judged in their lives. Somewhere along the line, the adults who are responsible have to step up to the plate. Some of them have to accept the consequences for behaving in such a way that it changed what was actually seeming to be important. I am glad they did. This allows the kids to be kids. It also makes a statement about the fact that behavior matters. Life experience plays a factor here, I am sure.

You can be competitive without the drama. I believe Cali will be. It is better that way, it means more. The kids who leave SMOED deserve that too. Dylan was a high caliber athlete, who struggled with the changes that happened to an elite program that largely seem to be based on their pursuit of fame. He has the mindset of athleticism. Now CA has gained some insight into how this affected their overall program. Tannaz seems to agree
that she wants her other athletes to have a similar opportunity to be athletes, not stars.

Huh. So this is how it ends. Very tough move on Tannaz's part. What a strong lady. I'm floored by her strength. All the snacks go to her. Yas lady. Sometimes the most important lessons are learned in the hardest ways. Hopefully EVERYONE in the industry can learn and grow from this.

If there is ever a reflective biography on this whole thing and what has played out, I am praying they call it The Web-smeries of Unfortunate Events. And you better believe I'm trademarking that ish.

i think this board created and overinflated problems moreso than just the show by itself. from a business perspecrive i see what you mean. its too bad people become so overreactive to something so petty. i mean theres people on here aiming their posts at a 14-year-old girl and defendng an 18-year-old man against her.
Maybe we over reacted but I am guessing other than viewership numbers this is the only way for Cali to get real feedback and maybe didn't realize the damage that ATV was creating for them.

Either way it is all speculation on our parts and can only attempt to piece together bots here and there. In the end I think the show had run its course and created more image issues for Cali than they need.

i think awesomenesstv captured what goes on at gyms across the country. both positive and finally the negative. thats a given in competative sports. theyve caught people being positive and theyve finally caught them being salty. blood wasnt shed.

Now I see it. It seems to be making sense now.
Your endless posts that seemed to defend Smoed and their actions or inactions. It has all been specific with many details that only someone close to the situation would be privy to. But in reading them all there was always just a touch of, I don't know, "generic" or something. It has been so off because you seemed to be in support of the Smoed side but there has never been a full on commitment. I never felt you were a parent because honestly the arguments/rebuttals in your posts have been intelligent but without the "parent" touch that any parent would not be able to completely abandon in this situation. Clearly you aren't an athlete in the gym because you made comment to your higher education degree. Then I really was thinking you were a coach at that gym. Maybe even one of the Smoed coaches but that didn't make sense either. I'm certain that they are extremely busy and while I believe they peruse this board on occasion they simply can't afford to spend the time with it like you do.
Your statement above regarding Awesomeness TV is a potential "Tell Tale (Heart)" sign. How does that heartbeat sound to you? Methinks you don't hear it yet because you truly feel that you or Awesomness TV has done nothing wrong. In fact I would be willing to wager that you believe quite the opposite. You believe that you and Awesomness TV have simply "revealed" how did you say it "what goes on at gyms across the country. both positive and finally the negative. that's a given in competitive sports." You are the one that generally posts the new episodes on the show here. You have actively fueled the fire on this board in regards to the show. You seem to comment in just the right way to stir the pot but then you never ever seem to become even just a tad bit irritated with any snarky comeback or rebuttal. How could that be? How could anyone close enough to the program to know the things you post not be in some way emotionally attached to the whole situation? I'll propose one possibility: you are in some way associated with the production of the show.
So I'm calling you out. You can hide behind your incredibly vain, narcissist avatar that you probably chose because you think it says "I am observing you. I am deciding what I think of you but you are not as good as I am. You are not as intelligent as I am. You are not as strong as I am." You can hide behind your avatar and your equally vain (for the exact same reasons) screen name or you can share how you have all that insider information about this entire fiasco and for once, FOR ONCE put your money where your mouth is.
Or you can continue to remain anonymous as that is your right.
You can do as you like.

You are not the most knowledgeable, intelligent person on this board. You are not the guru come to lesser ones to show them the light. You are not the revealer of knowledge, truth, or wisdom. We are not sheep patiently allowing you to corral us in until you steer us this way or that to your delight.

Perhaps you are not associated with the production of the show but everything I just said is dead on. Honestly I hope that you are associated with the production of the show because while that would not negate the fact that you appear to hold yourself and your comments in the highest regards it would offer some pitiful excuse for your psycho-babble, open-ended, "what do you mean by that?", stir the pot comments. Otherwise you are simply a troll.

Okay, so what are we gonna talk about now?

Latest posts

Back