All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think they had some injuries last minute so it could've been her. Also, I'm pretty sure Madi didn't fly and the younger blond girl was the 5th flyer so not sure what's going on there.

maybe her height unfortuneately finally became an issue with that inversion stunt and she now made the full switch to being a backspot/base? she was put up once, just not for the elite stunt. she seems to be in the position that lauren wasin last year: goin up once but base as her main job. who knows. things could change down the line.

maybe her height unfortuneately finally became an issue with that inversion stunt and she now made the full switch to being a backspot/base? she was put up once, just not for the elite stunt. she seems to be in the position that lauren wasin last year: goin up once but base as her main job. who knows. things could change down the line.

I guess w/ inversion type stunts, height really *could* be an issue. Maybe she didn't want to make it harder for the team and decided to base. I wonder if they will explain what happened w/ all these change outs and subs in the episodes.

Pour Madi, I feel her so much! I've had almost all of my best friends on my team leave due to work/retirement, one after the other. It's heartbreaking being left and having to make new bonds is exhausting (but well worth it).

It sucks that Madi isn't flying right now because she really is such a great flyer. But maybe the new bases aren't prepared to handle her height? Because you can fly as a tall girl but you need(generally) really strong and experienced bases and with everyone leaving and subbing in and out maybe right now there just isn't a group for her?

I guess w/ inversion type stunts, height really *could* be an issue. Maybe she didn't want to make it harder for the team and decided to base. I wonder if they will explain what happened w/ all these change outs and subs in the episodes.

Maybe they'll explain in the episodes.....but I doubt I'll even be remotely curious about it by March when they get around to it

Well I loved the episode. Gabi left the right way. She was mature in her feelings to her team members and coaches and didn't leave like a wrecking ball. I think that has been the problem with a few others. If a team is not for you great, move on to something else. But have the maturity to talk to your team and coaches before hand and not blast things all over social media.

All I'm gonna say is this---since this episode was no shock to any of us, I have no doubts that the episode revolving around the loss of Dylan will be less than complimentary. In fact, it'll probably have the word 'curse' in the title. Just like it did for Tyler---when, he ya know, got homesick.

Last edited:
Well I loved the episode. Gabi left the right way. She was mature in her feelings to her team members and coaches and didn't leave like a wrecking ball. I think that has been the problem with a few others. If a team is not for you great, move on to something else. But have the maturity to talk to your team and coaches before hand and not blast things all over social media.

In regards to at least 3 members they've lost, Jenee last year, Tyler and Dylan....I know neither Jenee nor Dylan blasted them on social medias when they left. I don't follow Tyler, but it always appears to be the kids still in the program who take to social media to disgrace their newly lost teammate.

Latest posts

Back