All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I thought for sure she was aged out by now but I guess she just turned 19 after the cut-off so she's good for this year

Eddie said she was able to super super senior. Is that possible? It might have been sarcasm. If not then all the more power to her. I dont understand why she will need to let go if that is the case.

Yes it is possible to super super senior. There's a backspot on lady bullets who's in her second year of college. Shes the cp of a very good friend of mine. This is her super super senior year.

Yes it is possible to super super senior. There's a backspot on lady bullets who's in her second year of college. Shes the cp of a very good friend of mine. This is her super super senior year.
I was wondering how she was still cheering! I was very confused because i know she does college cheer but wasn't sure how close she was to being too old for senior teams! She must've been a very young college kid!!

For sure, a first year on my university team just turned 18 this weekend!

I could have super super super seniored lol, so it's possible. But this was when the cut off was May 31, they changed it the following year.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I think they had some injuries last minute so it could've been her. Also, I'm pretty sure Madi didn't fly and the younger blond girl was the 5th flyer so not sure what's going on there.

yes, she's the "extra" standing at the left corner stunt... weird they competed with 21 and took her out of the stunts. hope that's resolved soon and she isn't the next smo to be voted off the island.

been waiting for that.
food%2Bcolor%2Bblue2.png

Latest posts

Back