All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is not at you specifically, but when someone watches a show they give it higher ratings/more views. They help the show. Me, my CP's, and their friends enjoy the show. So, that works for me. Also, it seems like people watch the episodes so they can pick them apart and be as negative as possible. They have won worlds 3 times in a row. Yes, they are going through some struggles and challenges right now. That is not uncommon for cheer teams. Will they get gold again? I don't know, but I think any team that makes it to day 2 of world's/top ten is doing awesome.
To be perfectly honest-
I think this was a risk ATV took when signing on for a 3rd season with this set team. Almost every conceivable scenario has taken place over than past two seasons (minus the weird drama this one seems to bring). As someone who's not even watching the show but is familiar with the concept, 1st and 3rd seasons are the trickiest. First you need to hook them- second is easy because if it was a success, you can just repeat the formula. 3rd is difficult because you have to justify continuing- which from the few episodes I've watched in various pieces is not going so well anymore. "Difficult practices" "Someone being threatened with being cut" "Will we hit this competition?" "Will we win this competition?" "Someone new is now here!" : Yes, this IS the drama that every team faces- which is why after 2 seasons of people watching the same thing and the same complaints and the same scenarios, people are bored and antsy. What else do people do during TV shows? Watch them and dissect them.

Me, personally, I don't really care that much. This thread is just really long and the commentary is interesting and the drama spills over to twitter sometimes so it takes over the world. :p

Me, personally, I don't really care that much. This thread is just really long and the commentary is interesting and the drama spills over to twitter sometimes so it takes over the world. :p

I guess it is good that I don't use twitter. LOL

Always so positive. :cheering:

At this point, it's the equivalent to a bad train wreck...I want to stop watching it

As for Annie, I agree that it's family friendly and a great age appropriate movie...but if the purpose of that routine was just for the show ie. it won;'t be performed or filmed for a promo, I personally think it's a poor marketing move. And, not something that is going to help all-star cheer in any form.

i'm confused, what was the whole thing for? Do they show the routine in the movie? Was it just some sort of advertisement?

i'm confused, what was the whole thing for? Do they show the routine in the movie? Was it just some sort of advertisement?

I have a feeling it was for exposure and advertising. The Smoed Show gets a lot of viewers who are young and who are probably not big Annie fans and who otherwise would not have gone and seen it on their own. The movie people were probably targeting that demographic in the hopes of the kids saying "Omg smoed did a routine to Annie, I gotta go see it. Mom, dad, I wanna go see it. Please please please." Congratulations, you just bought a family worth of tickets to Annie because of Smoed.

When I first heard that Smoed was doing an Annie promo I got excited. I thought it was going to be like when WCSS did Glee. I guess not...

What is the point of quoting me?

I know what I said. To me, it's still a bad train wreck. After re-watching this week's episode, I still don't get the point of why they did it, BUT it was a nice shift to see the kids happy. No one was crying from improperly being stretched, no one was being told they couldn't hack it, and no one was cut. So it was a happy episode, even if it didn't make a lot of sense.

What is the point of quoting me?

I know what I said. To me, it's still a bad train wreck. After re-watching this week's episode, I still don't get the point of why they did it, BUT it was a nice shift to see the kids happy. No one was crying from improperly being stretched, no one was being told they couldn't hack it, and no one was cut. So it was a happy episode, even if it didn't make a lot of sense.
To reinforce the fact that yet again having any opinion other than thinking that smoed rules all is in fact "hating"

You're so rude, for no reason I feel like you thrive on negativity, and starting drama. You should relax.

He/she's just trying to get their well deserved "Most Negative Ratings" award. His/her goal is by New Years, I believe. It looks like they are working hard to get this - going for the gold.

They're working so hard that I heard that Eddie and Orby have sent out an acceptance letter for a spot on smoed because they are so impressed with their work ethic. They will now be the 22nd member of smoed to take the floor at competitions.

Latest posts

Back