All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have a feeling it was for exposure and advertising. The Smoed Show gets a lot of viewers who are young and who are probably not big Annie fans and who otherwise would not have gone and seen it on their own. The movie people were probably targeting that demographic in the hopes of the kids saying "Omg smoed did a routine to Annie, I gotta go see it. Mom, dad, I wanna go see it. Please please please." Congratulations, you just bought a family worth of tickets to Annie because of Smoed.

When I first heard that Smoed was doing an Annie promo I got excited. I thought it was going to be like when WCSS did Glee. I guess not...
When did WCSS do Glee? And how exactly did they "do" Glee?

When did WCSS do Glee? And how exactly did they "do" Glee?

What @cheerKT said. Here are some pics from it.

gleestrethes.jpg

tumblr_leb8w0KeT21qe8l8j.jpg

welovefox.jpg

I am a 90's baby and I only ever saw and appreciated the first movie. The 90's one is low budget, campy. I am here for this update because it is far enough removed from the original to even have another Annie, it's updated to tell a story of a Annie that is more racially inclusive than the ones before. I will be watching, it's like they took out the songs and premise.. I love this musical and I love to see someone who looks like me in the leading role.
I'm a 90's baby too and I honestly had no clue that there was a second. When I was a kid I watched Grease, Annie, The Lion King and The Little Mermaid every day. And made my mom put rollers in my hair so I had big curls hahaha.

I wasn't even the biggest Glee fan (after season 2 things went craaazy downhill) but OH MAN every time I see a pic of Cory Monteith my heart shatters.

Glee was great in the beginning. I think season 3 was where it really got bad. And I feel ya, I spent half my night last night watching interviews with Lea about his death and all of her speeches. Ugh.

Glee was great in the beginning. I think season 3 was where it really got bad. And I feel ya, I spent half my night last night watching interviews with Lea about his death and all of her speeches. Ugh.
She's been dating a new guy for a while and I keep asking my friends how she is over it and moved on when I'm not even over it and moved on.

I am a big fan of glee. actually i know most of the episodes by heart since ive watched them like at least 10 times in fact i had a marathon of glee this last weekend. I agree with you that glee got less good after season 3 ut for me glee is always gonna have a big place in my heart. Being the big Gleek i am i know that the cheerios in the show ofter is real cheerleaders or dancers. and yes michaeleddie is gonna be n the show. ill keep my eye out for him and post when he is on.

And regarding Cory Monteith. I am still grieving his death. not as much as i did in the beginning (it took me about a year being able to watch the episodes cory was in) and i still cry to the tribute episode. Lea moved on and i am happy for her and not judging her ONE bit since she is grown up and probably still grievs cory more than well ever know.

I'm not sure that this has been posted about but I saw on Instagram that the girl that left cheer central Suns for smoed just left smoed for cheer athletics..?

Please don't quote me on this!

I'm not sure that this has been posted about but I saw on Instagram that the girl that left cheer central Suns for smoed just left smoed for cheer athletics..?

Please don't quote me on this!
She technically was never on Smoed and still wanted to cheer. She couldn't go back to Lady Suns so moved to Panthers

Back