All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

IDK what that is (sounds amazeballs), but I would bring this:

Okay what is that because it looks amazing! These are dirt cups, chocolate pudding layered with crushed oreos and gummy worms on top. It was a staple at my family bbq's :)
5386b0c3b988895d0aceaf6eb3a22371.jpg

I don't know if this has been posted or not, I'm sorry if it has been I'm just not going back and reading this entire thread.

Can someone please tell me what happened here that made this such a bad performance? I felt so sorry for them after this.

edit: I Just found this on YT. Is this because of all the new people? I've never seen this happen to them.

I don't know if this has been posted or not, I'm sorry if it has been I'm just not going back and reading this entire thread.

Can someone please tell me what happened here that made this such a bad performance? I felt so sorry for them after this.

edit: I Just found this on YT. Is this because of all the new people? I've never seen this happen to them.

If you do get the time, this thread is actually a juicy read. Since most of us are not part of Cali, it's all pretty much speculation on our end as to what caused what.

If you do get the time, this thread is actually a juicy read. Since most of us are not part of Cali, it's all pretty much speculation on our end as to what caused what.
I know most of it is just speculation based off the show. But hoping someone on this thread is actually apart of Cali if not smoed its self. I'm just in all shocked. Like, I've seen them mess up in tumbling before at Palm Springs (through videos, not in person) but never have a seen complete falls from the majority of their team, a half done pyramid, one girl not even attempting to go up anymore, the point flyer messing up. Or at least what seemed to be the point flyer. I just never seen this before from them. I hope they improve.

I know most of it is just speculation based off the show. But hoping someone on this thread is actually apart of Cali if not smoed its self. I'm just in all shocked. Like, I've seen them mess up in tumbling before at Palm Springs (through videos, not in person) but never have a seen complete falls from the majority of their team, a half done pyramid, one girl not even attempting to go up anymore, the point flyer messing up. Or at least what seemed to be the point flyer. I just never seen this before from them. I hope they improve.

Keep in mind, it's a new season and a new team. Last season had quite a few changes from the team that was part of Season 1, but now that we're in Season 3 it's almost all new people.

The struggle with the model Cali has gone with, is that individually athletes can be amazing, but if they don't have a cohesive bond it won't run as smooth. It didn't appear that the kids in the past two years have had an issue with that part, but this season, with so many member changes, so much drama (some of which we've seen), and now, so much pressure because of their third win in a row---it's going to be difficult.

This is a brand new Cali. Sure, they all wear the same uniform, but this team is almost nothing like it's been in the past...just compare pictures of two years ago to who's still current. 5 or 6 doesn't make a team.

I hope they improve and get their mojo back, but realistically, this happens in every single sport and it's something you have to adjust to. They either will and perhaps have an awesome season; or, they won't, and fall from the top. Either way, every season is different and they can't be upheld to the views of the past. They're just not the same.

Keep in mind, it's a new season and a new team. Last season had quite a few changes from the team that was part of Season 1, but now that we're in Season 3 it's almost all new people.

The struggle with the model Cali has gone with, is that individually athletes can be amazing, but if they don't have a cohesive bond it won't run as smooth. It didn't appear that the kids in the past two years have had an issue with that part, but this season, with so many member changes, so much drama (some of which we've seen), and now, so much pressure because of their third win in a row---it's going to be difficult.

This is a brand new Cali. Sure, they all wear the same uniform, but this team is almost nothing like it's been in the past...just compare pictures of two years ago to who's still current. 5 or 6 doesn't make a team.

I hope they improve and get their mojo back, but realistically, this happens in every single sport and it's something you have to adjust to. They either will and perhaps have an awesome season; or, they won't, and fall from the top. Either way, every season is different and they can't be upheld to the views of the past. They're just not the same.
couldn't agree me more. I knew they were struggling, but I guess Its a smack in the face for me to actually see the struggle and the reality of it all. I don't mean to offend anyone but I think a lot of it is cockiness as well. I think a lot, (not all) the new people don't really understand the amount of hard work it takes to get to win worlds. As far as I'm concerned, none of the new members have won worlds consecutively like smoed has. please correct me if I'm wrong.

Okay what is that because it looks amazing! These are dirt cups, chocolate pudding layered with crushed oreos and gummy worms on top. It was a staple at my family bbq's :)
5386b0c3b988895d0aceaf6eb3a22371.jpg
I would replace the pudding w/ ice cream (probs cookies 'n' cream, though that's not a dirty color... maybe rocky road?)

she's an excellent athlete but she's still a millennial, most of them, no offense, lack personality. I could see this show being boring even though she's social media famous, it doesn't make up for the fact that most of her confessionals during the cheerleading series, she came off as dry and lack luster. Sweet kid I'm sure, and again, non of this takes away from her skills and abilities.

Maybe the fact that she's so young and hadn't had any true life experiences outside of cheerleading.

I'm still sore that she left smoed once I get over that I'll give the youtube show a shot. Until then I'll stick to smoed.
unless you personally know gabi butler, I'm not entirely sure how you can assume that because she's young she hasn't had any true life experiences?

Back