All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm in my mid 20s. The majority of my major life experiences came after 16. It's not some big shocking revelation- it's called life.
(generally stating ;) ) I just think its wrong to judge someone like that based off of a TV show... some of the things people will say about her is just wrong.

Easy...

For example, with all the craziness going in the world regarding gun control and kids getting kill by the hands of guns she recently posted a pic of her holding a rifle. Only a young kid, totally detached from the world, with no real life experiences with post such a pic.

Secondly she's cheer most of her life....

Lastly she couldn't even finish public school without tucking tail and running home.

Do you need Any more examples?

such hyperbole in that post. craziness has been going on for a long time. its always funny when people think were living in the worst of times lol... omg the rapture is coming soon. youth crime is actually down, according to fbi stats. im guessing more kids were killed by cars than by guns this past year. are kids who post pics/vids of themselves with their first car detached with no life experience? go look at youtube vids that feature gun enthusiasts, theeyre gonna be adult aged.

secondly, you dont know what shes done most of her life. you may have watched every youtube video, but you still dont know her.

lastly, formal education is overrated. especially ever since that no child left behind/core education came into play. her "tucking her tail and running from that" from that was a smart decision.

such hyperbole in that post. craziness has been going on for a long time. its always funny when people think were living in the worst of times lol... omg the rapture is coming soon. youth crime is actually down, according to fbi stats. im guessing more kids were killed by cars than by guns this past year. are kids who post pics/vids of themselves with their first car detached with no life experience? go look at youtube vids that feature gun enthusiasts, theeyre gonna be adult aged.

secondly, you dont know what shes done most of her life. you may have watched every youtube video, but you still dont know her.

lastly, formal education is overrated. especially ever since that no child left behind/core education came into play. her "tucking her tail and running from that" from that was a smart decision.
That's exactly what I said to him/her is funny how a supposed cheer coach would say anything like that about such a hardcore athlete.

What is happening, did I just agree with you?
The part in that post about pictures with guns really makes me angry. Some people actually believe in the right to bear arms, in no way does that make them detached from the world LOL, like I really don't get that.

(generally stating ;) ) I just think its wrong to judge someone like that based off of a TV show... some of the things people will say about her is just wrong.
You don't know her personally either.
It has been said several times on this board. If you are going to put yourself into the public eye and market yourself to death you are going to get discussed - and it is not all going to be positive.

Fierceboard: where discussions become popularity contests

You don't know her personally either.
It has been said several times on this board. If you are going to put yourself into the public eye and market yourself to death you are going to get discussed - and it is not all going to be positive.

Fierceboard: where discussions become popularity contests
I know I don't know her. :) but that doesn't mean that I'm going to say she doesn't know any thing about life based off of what we see from her.

I know not everything is going to be positives, but saying someone doesn't know anything about life or hasn't been taught anything about life is flat out rude to me. Especially since that person was judging her based off of what I believe to be a script reality show and pictures she likes to post.

Last edited by a moderator:
How can you rip a minor to shreds, regardless of if she's in the public eye or not, with coach as part of your name? :confused:
EXACTLY. How you're going to be so called "coach" and talking about such a hardcore athlete like that. By the looks of things, GB seems to know a lot more about life than this user does.

EXACTLY. How you're going to be so called "coach" and talking about such a hardcore athlete like that. By the looks of things, GB seems to know a lot more about life than this user does.
There are a lot of people on here who have screen names and/or list their affiliation (where it says "I am" in their profile) who are not who they say they are....

Back