All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What part of Louisiana are you from, if you don't mind me asking? I'm from Bogalusa (east of Baton Rouge, north of Nola), but I'm living north of Alexandria right now.
You're right though; the temperature may just say 80 but factor in 100% humidity and it's like being in a sauna. My dad swears you can cut the air with knife, lol. Even now on Christmas Eve, it's 55, but with 63% humidity I'm trying to decide if it's appropriate to wear flip flops to family Christmas tonight...

Baton Rouge. My dad is originally from Bogalusa. Oh and I decided on boots for dinner.

Well I can tell you never visit Louisiana anytime of the year. The humidity by itself will knock you out. Only places I ever visited that top it is Iraq, Kuwait, and Qatar.
I can guarantee that humidity wise, it's not as bad as where I live in Southeast Asia. 100% humidity all year round with day temperatures averaging at around 32°C (~90°F); no winter, spring or fall...

I loved the dinner at coaches house and that they made it special for them. But yes - the girls wear really heavy make-up at every competition and i wouldn´t say their hair is "undone" so i laughed about that.
And maybe i´m prude, but i wouldn´t want my 12year old to wear a dress that´s even shorter and thighter than her uniform. You don´t have to look like a 4th grader going to church and still look classy and amazing.

Yesterday at work, I had customers bringing up ATv brand clothing, and it looked really similar to the AwesomenessTV logo. I hope to God I don't have someone coming up to me with Cheerleaders shirt in the next couple months. I won't know how to handle myself.

Yesterday at work, I had customers bringing up ATv brand clothing, and it looked really similar to the AwesomenessTV logo. I hope to God I don't have someone coming up to me with Cheerleaders shirt in the next couple months. I won't know how to handle myself.

I think AwesomenessTV has a show on Nickelodeon so I wouldn't be surprised if one day you do get an AwesomenessTV shirt brought up to you at work :p (I'm a little ashamed that I know that since I'm almost 23 and still love to watch SpongeBob.)

I really loved that the coaches opened up their beautiful home for the team, I think they look completely different dressed up for comp, for comp they usually have their hair up and are wearing tennis shoes and for the party they were wearing party shoes and had dressy clothes on, when my cp had her cheer banquet everyone was dressed up and it was so neat to see everyone in fancy clothes and their hair down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As others have stated it completely different seeing teammates at practice .vs. competitions .vs. dressed up outside of cheer! It's so cool to see. Last season my team did a team dinner and it was so fun seeing everyone dressed up!

I look completely different with my hair down (aka: I look like a man with my hair up) so even though I'm dolled up at comps, when cheer people see me in normal clothes and my hair down they're like "you look so different!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I the only one who had to look up what charger plates were? Thanks google!!

When JAM said chargers I was thinking to myself I know they had that warning on the plate but those were definitely plates not chargers and wondered if she was talking about something else. Now that I googled it.. I get it! Lol

Thanking my four years working at a country club because that is the only reason I know what they are. I always thought ours were ugly and I've always said they're not worth the extra cost because they really don't serve much purpose.

Double post but had to write this. I loved this episode. This just hits close to my heart. In school i was badly bullied. like severly. I grew up poorly and had to have hand me down clothes and that combined with me being an aspie (having aspergers syndrome) and looking like i do made me not being the most popular girl. the other girls (yeah it was mostly girls. maybe why i mostly hang with boys now) was not very nice and both ignored me completly and threw curse words my way. as i got older the bullying became worse as i also got sexually harassed by a few boys in my school. and hit and pushed into lockers. on an daily basis. and the school did nothing. like absolutley nothing. they placed ME in a scpecial group because this was all MY fault...

My little brother has aspergers as well, and I wouldn't trade him for the world. Luckily his was caught early ( my mom is a principal, grandma was a teacher, uncle teaches special Ed) because they all noticed very early something wasn't right. We also got very lucky that we never encountered the bullying, instead the girls in high school loved him because he wasn't a typical high school guy. He's 20 now and a computer science major with a higher GPA than I could ever dream of having. He's going to be more successful than me and my three sisters combined...

My little brother has aspergers as well, and I wouldn't trade him for the world. Luckily his was caught early ( my mom is a principal, grandma was a teacher, uncle teaches special Ed) because they all noticed very early something wasn't right. We also got very lucky that we never encountered the bullying, instead the girls in high school loved him because he wasn't a typical high school guy. He's 20 now and a computer science major with a higher GPA than I could ever dream of having. He's going to be more successful than me and my three sisters combined...

Thats good. I just wixhed my aspergers was caught as early. i was diagnosed at 21 but i have gotten help now so im stable.

Latest posts

Back