All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Okay normally(on any platform, not just this show),I'd be rolling my eyes all of the way through but they're actually adorable. They remind me so much of my boyfriend and me when we were first starting to date in high school(although, six years later and we still act like this!).

Obviously this episode isn't relevant to the teams progress at all, but seeing something that doesn't feel scripted is very refreshing!

ETA: I might not roll my eyes through the episode, but is sure will at the hash tag

Last edited:
I just watched next weeks episode.

It's called "Dylan's Story"

Spoiler alert.....it's not from Dylan's POV.
Just watched the episode for myself, the title could not be more misleading... I do partially sympathise with the coaches and athletes, but to use phrases like "stabbed in the back", "unethical", "screwed over" and "betrayed" is a little overboard for me.

Just watched the episode for myself, the title could not be more misleading... I do partially sympathise with the coaches and athletes, but to use phrases like "stabbed in the back", "unethical", "screwed over" and "betrayed" is a little overboard for me.

Yeah the title is all wrong.

And poor Berkeley girl

I'll sum it up for you
"Boo Dylan you stink for leaving us"
"Why didn't he wait until after showcase?"
"We don't recruit (during the season)"
"Dylan leaving is the reason I got replaced on Smoed"

Just within the first minute I'm disgusted..especially with the last phrase before the title card " I learned that someone I thought was a true friend wasn't "...actually, if you wanted to be a true friend you could try to understand why Dylan left?

Back